Chapter 69- One Special Day.

***Katy's POV***

I chose to be happy this day. I have put the sadness to the side, and actually try to enjoy my final date with him. I was actually excited, and I couldn't sleep last night.

Last night I was thinking something, and it gave me a little bit explanation. They say that sometimes we have to sacrifice a lot of things to the person we love the most to make them happy. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

It's hard for me, but meaning he'll be safe and sound, I'm willing to go through it. There was only couple more hours left until I leave, and go to the place we're supposed to meet up to.

But, I can't help but to feel such sorrow, that this'll be our final date. I remembered all the things we went through, and how we managed to get back to each other, but this one is a strong one, and our love couldn't take it anymore.

I was looking around my room for something, until I found something else. I smiled seeing a picture of Ethan and I to our first date. I wish I could go back, and be there forever. He's something I can't bare to lose, but I guess this time I'm gonna have to face it.

I pressed it down my chest. I closed my eyes remembering every detail that happened. Then a question popped inside my head.

Where did I go wrong?

All I wanted is for us to have a happy ending, but obviously that path was not meant for us to cross to. It was just my happy fantasy, and no matter what I do we weren't meant to meet it.

But if there's something I learned from this whole relationship is, accepting each other for who we are. He taught me that. To him it didn't matter that I'm famous, all that matters to him is the real me. And I'm glad God gave me someone to love who made me realize significant things.

He's one of a kind, that I have to let go. But one thing I can promise myself is that, he's the only person that I've ever loved that made me feel this way. There's no one I'll ever love as much as I love him. I promise myself that.

As I was driving my way to the place, I couldn't help but to have another realization. There, a single tear flowed down. It was hard holding back, when the memories keeps pushing it. But, I guess that no matter how much we try concealing our true feelings, something will always break it.

It's tough going through this, but if meaning that he'll be safe, maybe I can conceal it hard enough for me to get through it without the pain. But, I can't. I never can. I loved him way too much for me to not being able to feel any pain:

I arrived the place. I've prepared it nicely enough for us to have a one special night. An unforgettable one. I took off my shoes, and I sat on to the blanket. I crossed down; waiting for him. I stared deeply towards the view of the city light.

I have to stop crying like Angela said, and try to be strong. Fight it like I have never fought before. There was a slight tickle to my waist. I turned around seeing Ethan holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey babe." Ethan said greeting me with a kiss, "this is amazing by the way." He intertwined his hands with mine.

"Hey." I smiled, as possibly as I can. I want to go with my last night happy. I will try my very best to be happy for him, "let's eat."

He chuckled, "what do you have?"

I took out the box, as settled in front of us.

"Your favorite."

"Yay." Ethan smiled with such enthusiasm.

-------

We had a great time so far. After eating, I leaned my head on to his chest. I was holding his hand the whole time, not wanting to let go of it, knowing that this is gonna be the last time we'll have this kind of days.

We were staring up the sky talking about the stars, and how they shine so bright. Then, when he brought up talking about our future, I wasn't able to say anything. I was just listening to him. His ideal future with me. It was nice listening to them. I hope that was the path we'll be taking, but those wasn't meant for us.

I'm listening to his heartbeat closely, having it to be my favorite beat. There was another tear escaping my eye. I was trying to hold back so hard, but I can't. It's too hard.

"This is the best moonlight picnic yet. Can't wait to have more with you." Ethan said, as he pecked my forehead.

Hearing those words to him, knowing I wouldn't be able to give it to him, hurts me hard enough.

"Yeah." I said, stiffly.

"Katy, thank you for this day. I enjoyed it so much." Ethan said, bringing up my chin, and kissed my lips.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I said, smiling.

We were just laying down there, looking up.

"I'm so lucky, I have you. Promise me we'll be together forever." Ethan said, holding my hand tighter.

"I promise."

It hurts. A lot. It hurts knowing that I wouldn't be able to hold on to that promise. I'm really sorry Ethan. I'm sorry for not being able to keep the promise.

I closed my eyes tightly, hoping that this'll end. Hoping that this is just one of those nightmare. But as I started to realize a lot of things.

It's not a nightmare, but rather a reality that I have to accept.

"I love you so much. No one has ever loved anyone as much as I love you Katy." Ethan said, kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Sorry? For what?"

"Nothing, nevermind." I chuckled.

Here's what I hope I can say;

I'm sorry that I won't be able to keep that promise. I'm sorry that your love for me, I couldn't keep. I'm sorry for everything.

-----

After our picnic ended, he's driving me home. I looked over him, knowing that I have to do end things. Things that made me happy. I grabbed his open hand, and I intertwined it with mine tightly. He pecked my hand, and shot me a smile.

I leaned my head on to his shoulder. I closed my eyes. I realized that this is the last thing for everything.

But he has to know that I love him with all my heart. I never loved anyone as much as I love him.

-----

As we were arriving home, he went with me on the way to the door. We finally stopped in front of my doorstep.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He said, kissing my lips. I closed my eyes, trying to enjoy my last kiss with him. His lips pressing against mine was like a feeling I never felt before.

"Yeah."

I watched him walked away from me, and I looked at him closely, knowing that tomorrow will be the most painful thing I will ever do.

He turned back to me, and smiled. Then, he took off. I closed the door behind me, and I weep down. I cried, and threw my purse that landed by the couch. I screamed, and cried so hard, that I wish to be dead.

Remembering things he said to me, makes me hate myself.

I hate myself for not being able to return the love he's giving me.

______________________________

A/N; Keep voting, comment, and share for me to win #Wattys2014

Please bb's help me win this #Wattys2014.

Keep Voting

Keep Commenting

Keep Sharing