Chapter 38- Family Game Night.

A/N: This is gonna be a quick chapter; sorry if it's a quick one. It might be a quick one, but sorry if it is. I was lazy when I was writing this chapter, so sorry if it does not make sense at all. No worries, cause the next chapter will be a bit longer, and a little bit interesting, so stay tune my wonderful readers.

A/N; You will be noted later on when to play the song at the top. Pay attention for it bb's.

Chapter 38- Family Game Night.

***Katy's POV***

I have to make it up to him. I know he specifically said that I don't have to do anything, but I feel like I do. I know I have to. After seeing him prepare all of that; and being late, It just makes me feel bad. I have my whole schedule cleared for today, and tomorrow; so I can somehow make it up.

He's been doing a lot of great things to me lately, and I have been doing nothing but disappointing him. It's been almost three months since we started dating, and my schedule keeps messing up his plans for me.

I call him.

"Ethan, are you busy?"

"No, why?"

"Can you come over tonight at my grandma's house? we're having a family game night, and since David can't make it, I was thinking if you'd like to go?"

"Yeah, sure that sounds great; what time should I be there?"

"Around 7:30pm should be good."

"Oh alright, 7:30pm; got it. I guess I'll see you later."

"That's great." I said, and ended the call.

"Since when did we have family game night Katy?"Angela asked, which startled me to death.

"Yeah, Katy; since when?" Shannon asked, which also startled me to dead.

"Oh geez; please you two have got to stop scarring me."

"So, what's that all about? we haven't had family night since when we were like around our 20's."

"Cause, I couldn't think of a better way to make it up to him. You know how my schedule always get in a way of our time with each other."

"We know, and this is normal for this to happen; cause you are a popstar, and your schedule is gonna be JAM! pack." Angela, while angling on me, and Shannon.

"Look, Katy; the important thing is, do you still love him?"

"Yeah, very much. That's why you guys have to help me out here. Help me create a fake family game night."

"How is it gonna be a family game night if mom and dad aren't even here."

"You two have to make up an excuse why they're aren't here."

"Us?" Shannon chuckles.

"Please." I pleaded them nicely.

Angela sighs, "Oh fine; we'll do the excuse, but how about the things we're gonna do in the family game night?"

"No worries, I'll handle that; just make up an excuse."

"Alrighty then." Shannon said, scooting next to me.

"Thank you guys so much, now if you excuse me I have to go pick up some stuff."

"Can I come with you?" Shannon said.

"Are you sure you want to come with? I mean I'm just gonna stop by somewhere to pick up some stuff, and it's gonna be pretty boring."

"Yeah I'm sure."