Chapter 61- Healing.

Chapter 61- Healing.

***Katy's POV***

As I slowly gained consciousness, I could feel warm skin against my cheek and a soft heartbeat. I opened my eyes seeing light pouring into the room. My arms was wrapped around his torso and he had his arms wrapped around me as we laid there on the couch. I began drawing random patterns on his chest as I could feel his warm breath on top of my head.

I titled up my head, leading me to look at his adorable looking face while he sleeps. His eyes then opens, completely meeting mine.

"Hey." He smiled. "You hungry? I could go down by the cafeteria, and get you coffee, while you stay here with your grandma."

"You don't have to." I said back to him, hoping that he would just stay around me.

"I want to, cause you look pretty tired, and coffee will help you boost your energy up a bit." He winked at me, and takes a stand. "I'll only be gone for a minute, and I'll be right back here with you."

I smiled. I got better ever since he came along. Grandma got through some tough close calls, and I'm healing. When he's around, I feel like I have a better chance of being happy. He makes me a better person.

"Okay." I yawned, leaning my head back to the fluffiness of the couch.

"Be right back." He leaned in, and pressed his lips against my forehead.

Butterflies flew inside my stomach, and my heart just literally skipped a beat. I miss this. Him, and his little adorable forehead kisses. It makes me feel safe and sound.

Just as soon as I'm about to lulled my eyes shut, the door opens. Well, that was quick.

I closed my eyes, and opened my mouth.

"That was quick." I giggled.

"What the hell are you talking about?" A deep voice said. This is totally not Ethan. His voice is rather scarier, and mean.

I opened my eyes, and looked up; seeing David standing right across me. I was startled a little bit, when I saw the look on his face.

"Nothing-nothing." I stuttered. "What are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be in Tennessee by now." I asked, looking a bit lost.

He sat by a small couch next to grandma. He gets a hold of her hands firmly.

"I am in an hour. I just thought I'd say goodbye first to grandma. I won't be seeing her in about a month." He pecked his lips against her forehead.

The door then opens, seeing Ethan holding two steaming cups of coffee. I positioned myself from laying down to sitting down, taking once cup away from his hand.

I take one big sip, and enjoy the liquid dances my taste buds.

"Hey bro." He greeted David. "Sorry this had to happen."

He sighed, "Yeah, me too. Well, that's that. I'm gonna go now. Can't be late for my flight." He pecked one last kiss on grandma's forehead.

"Bye David. Have a nice flight." I smiled, bidding him my goodbye.

He smiled, and left. Ethan takes next to me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"How you holding up?" He asked, gazing his eyes at me. "Is everything okay?"

I chuckled. "Yeah everything is fine, why'd you asked?"

He smiled. "You're lying."

"What?" I chuckled.