Chapter 42- Suspicion

A/N; 2 chapters in one day? crazy right peeps. Well, since I won't have Internet for so long because of the move, I've decided to update another to apologized in advanced that I won't be updating for such a long time. This will only happen 1 time CUZ of the move. Hope you enjoy this, and don't forget to vote and comment.

Chapter 42- Suspicion

A/N; You will be noted later when to play the song on top, so pay attention bb's.

***Ethan's POV***

We both have been going out for a while now, and luckily her tour for the whole year hasn't come yet. I think it may come next year. Believe it or not we've been going out for about a year now. A lot of things happened, we had a couple of problems about seeing each other, but somehow we manage to fix it.

It feels like it was just yesterday when I asked her to be my girlfriend. Being with her for a year now is a pretty big deal to me.

"Dude, she's on MTV. She's being interviewed, and I really think you should watch it." Antonio said, while turning on the T.V, the MTV channel.

"Okay." I said.

As I look at the screen, there she is being interview.

"Why do I have to watch this?"

"Rumors said that some people saw her with a guy, and I think they're talking about you."

I nodded.

I stare at the screen and watch.

***Please play Autumn leaves by Ed Sheeran from this point on***

"So, Katy; on the complete different subject let's talk about this photo that someone have taken." He said, while showing a picture of Katy, and I holding hands by the Brew Coffee shop.

"That's you right; dude?"

"Yeah, now sshh be quiet."

"So, Katy would you explain who that person you're with? Is he your new man? tell me what is that guy to you."

The camera close up to her. I then stare at the screen wondering what she'll say.

"All that I can say is that; to me he's the person that's been around me to help, who's always there when I need him, who always makes me smile, and who accept me for who I am. Basically; what I'm saying is that yeah I'm dating him."

He chuckles, "Tell me, where did you guys meet?"

"My tour. He's one of the people that works on stage building, and when we got to work together one on one; it snapped." She crinkled her nose, laughed a bit hysterically.