Chapter 65- Bang!

Chapter 65- Bang!
***Katy's POV***
It wasn't funny what he did to me last night. He left me with a lot of question, but mostly anger. But, luckily his question was just a joke. If it was true, I don't how I would've handled it. It would've in the most painful thing in the world.
We were packing our bags, and getting ready for the noon flight. I've decided to come back home to give Ethan some time to sort things out with his company, and I might as well use this time to rest. The tour was cancelled for the rest of the year. I have literally the best staff in the world.

The next year's tour would be longer, because of the cancellation. But I didn't mind. In fact, I was a bit happy. Ethan promised me that he would go with me along the tour no matter what happens, so I don't have to worry about the distance.
Finally something I can be relieved for.
His aunt decided to stay for one more week, while we go in advance. Our hands was intertwined while he drives, with his other open hand. He glance at me, and smiled. I leaned my head on to his shoulder, and rested my way to sleep.
I was awake by his constant stroking. I feel comfortable.

"Wake up babe." Ethan said, as he pecked his lips into my forehead, "let's go."

I blinked a couple of times, until I got out of the car, outside my driveway. Finally we're back home in Cali. Although, I miss Philly. I had a great time.

He got my stuff out of his trunk, and led it inside my living room, then into my bedroom. I jumped on my bed, feeling the coldness, and how soft it is. It feels comfortable.
"Thank you babe."
He sat besides me, "anything for you." Ethan smiled, and pecked my forehead.

"Can you stay here for a little while?" I begged, as I shimmer my eyes like a lost puppy. I really do want him to stay, so we can cuddle, and kiss.

"Yeah, sure." He said, and moving closer besides me. I let my head rest into his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He picked up my hand, and intertwined with mine.
We were laying down there, not saying anything to each other. But, being in this position is already enough. Being together is already enough.

Out of the blues, we were both interrupted by a ringtone. It wasn't mine, but rather his. He undo the hug gently, and sat up.

"Ethan speaking." He said, and took my hand, and pecked it. I giggled. It was unexpected, of course I giggled. I blushed too. He was smiling for a second, until it slowly faded away.

"What?" Ethan said; with such astonishment. He took a stand, and walked off around my room. He sounds uneasy. "Alright, I'll be right there."

He hanged up and turned to me. His eyes, I can tell is full of fear, and worry.

"What happened?" I asked, worriedly as I take a stand.

"Someone burned down the beach house." He said, slowly.

Oh no, I felt my heart sank as he revealed the news.
"I'm sorry." Is all I could say. I had no words.

"I have to go." He said, "I have to fix this." He went in for a goodbye kiss, and took off. But, I'm not gonna let him face this alone. I have to be with him.

"Ethan wait!" I yelled out loud, hoping her would hear. I took my phone, and ran outside my room. I find him going downstairs, but stopped. He turned back.

"Yeah?"
"I want to come." I started, "let's face this together." I grabbed his hand, and stared at it. I couldn't resist a smile.

He smiled, "You don't have to."

"I want to Ethan. I want to be here for you." I insisted. He didn't fight back for reasons to not go with him. He eventually fell back in.

We were walking towards the driveway, when I glance at him; with such rich worry. I didn't want to say anything to make him feel sorrow even more. We were a bit far from his car when he pulled out his car keys from pocket. He pressed the green button.

Suddenly, a loud bang flew us a couple feet away from the car. We were separated, but not too far. My sight got worst, and so does my hearing, because of the loud bang that came through his car. As I was trying to gain everything, all I see is smoke, and fire surrounding Ethan's car. I looked around for him, until I found him by the curb unconscious.

I crawled my way to him; slowly. I shook his whole body, hoping he would wake up. Luckily he did. He coughed a few times, and gained consciousness.

He took a stand, and assisted me with him along the way. We both end up coughing because of the smoke. We made our way outside my driveway, until we both stood there by the curb, seeing his car on fire.

"Ethan, your car." I said, as I looked at him, shocked. His eyes were frozen like he was dead. I too was in shock. I can't believe someone would do this. He still didn't say anything, "Ethan say something. Ethan?"

He stood there; in shock. Until, he fell on the ground, unconscious. I tried waking him up, but it was no use.

------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter, and A very boring one. Hope you at least enjoyed it.

What's your opinion about this?

Were you shock about the Bang!?

One more thing,

______________________________

A/N; Keep voting, comment, and share for me to win #Wattys2014

Please bb's help me win this #Wattys2014.

Keep Voting

Keep Commenting

Keep Sharing