Chapter 16: Concert #5/ Paris,France

Chapter 16: Concert #5/ Paris, France

***Ethan's POV***

After the concert, it was off to Paris, France. The last place we'll go to, and back to California again. Finally, I can get some rest. It's been a pretty busy day, and all I want right now is rest while I still can.

Right now, we're at the airplane, waiting until we reach our destination. For some reason I couldn't sleep. I'm tired, but my mind is not set for the sleeping part yet. I have nothing to do but to stare at the window, and watch the beautiful serene view.

It's pretty chilly inside the airplane, but I don't mind. I actually feel comfy.

"Can't sleep?" Katy asked, turning whole body facing me.

"Yeah, and I'm guessing you can't also." I smile.

"Hmm.... are you tired?"

I sigh. "I'm tired alright, just not up for sleeping right now."

"I have a trick to how to sleep quickly, like forcing yourself to."

"What's the trick?"

"You just close your eyes, and try to think about nothing but sleeping, then breathe in and out--."

While she still speaks, I open my eyes, and I glance at her face. Her eyes is still close. I smile. Right now, she look so adorable. It makes me happy. Just getting the sight of her makes me want to smile.

As I move my hand closer to her hand; she opens her eyes. I move my hand quickly enough for her to not notice.

"That's about it. It usually works with me, but all of the sudden I have a lot in my mind right now, there's barely any room for sleeping." She chuckles.

"Very detailed." I smile.

"Maybe you ought to try it out." She smiles.

God! the feels. Seeing her smile.

"Yeah, I might actually take you up on that." I chuckle, leaning my back against the airplane seat, getting my comfortable spot.

Finally, I feel sleepy. The feeling has now kicked in.

"I'm gonna go to sleep, cause I'm way too tired to stay up." I yawn, positioning my head leftwards.

My eyes are literally forcing my whole body to shut down.

"Lucky you." She says.

"Don't worry, you'll feel sleepy soon." I yawn again, which have now led me to sleep.

Light flashes through my eyes, which have blurry my vision. Seconds later, when my vision goes back to normal, I see a man wearing a blue suit facing the serene view of what it seems to be the ocean.

As I scan my surroundings, not knowing where I am exactly. But wherever I am, it definitely feels like I've been here before.

I walk towards the man that's standing facing the beach scene. As I get closer and closer to the figure, a very familiar clothing has caught my attention.

That blue suit, I've seen that before. I just can't remember where exactly I've seen it. As I get even more closer, the man turns back, my eyes widened as I see my dad.

"Dad?"

"Son, I'm glad you're here, come with me." He says, then he hugged me.

"Dad, where are we?" I ask.

"At the beach house, we have to hurry up, your mom is waiting for us along with your brother Marco, and Callie, and your mom cooked your favorite lunch." He smiles, patting my back.