Chapter 26- Talk To Me

***Ethan's POV***

It's been almost two days, and she still won't talk to me. I tried calling her, but she won't answer. I have no idea what I did for this to happened. How will I ever know if she won't even call me, or respond to any of my text messages, and calls.

I don't think this is about me not wanting to go somewhere with her yesterday. I don't think she'll make a big deal out of that. I know her. What I don't know is, what did I do. I'm way too confuse.

"Ethan, hello? do you have the roulette paper for Mr. Reyes, and the board."

Oh crap! I forgot. I was way too busy thinking about what have I done to her, that I forgot to do the papers.

I cough. "I'm sorry, Mr. Crater, but I haven't started it yet."

I can see the anger written all over his face. Uh-Oh I'm toast.

"You what!?!" He exclaimed.

"Look, I'll get it done by tomorrow."

He sighs of frustration. "You can't get it done tomorrow, cause it's due in an hour." He yells at me.

"You're a disgrace to your family. In fact you're a disgrace to your father."

He crossed the line. Now, that's it. I've been controlling my anger by the way he treats me last year, and now I'm really pissed off.

I grab both of his collar, and I slammed him by the desk.

"Don't you dare tell that to me! you hear me!" I punch him, in every way I can to let the anger out of me. Especially when, I'm pissed about a lot of things these days. "You don't fucking know me!"

I pinned him down to floor, and I continue punching him. Until seconds later, I hear the guards coming; pulling me away from him.

"Hey-hey-hey! what the hell is going on in here?" The guard asked.

"I want him fired, and out of the board you here me, if you all don't fire him, then you are all fired."

I twist both my arm away from both of the guards, and I walk away.

"Let him go." The guard said.

As soon as I got outside, I encountered with someone. Callie?

"Callie? what are you doing here?"

"I was gonna come and visit you, what happened to your arm, why is it covered in blood?"

"Mr. Crater, anyways, since when did you get here?"

She sighs. "Since this morning, Ethan what were you thinking?"

"I wasn't thinking okay? He said that I was a disgrace to our father, and I snapped and burst."

"Oh Ethan, you still never changed, now give me a big hug I miss you so much."

I then hug her tightly.

"I miss you too Callie."

"Now, let me take you to where I'm staying. Luckily, I still have my kit back from my nursing school."

"I don't want to."

"You have no choice anyway, now off we go."

She pulls me inside of her car.

"Now tell me, what's been my little brother up to?"

"Nothing, just business, and tours."

She reassure. "Tours? what are you, a singer?"