Chapter 71- Hurt.

Chapter 71- Hurt.

***Katy's POV***

It felt like a lifetime, to be honest, it felt nothing but heartache. I don't know if it has been weeks, months, or even year. All I know is that no matter how long it is, all that I can remember is how painful there is to me.

Everyday, ever since it happened; all I wanted to do is to just cry myself to sleep, but I know it wouldn't help. But, at least he's safe. He'll be in no harm. As long as he's safe, I'm willing to take all the pain I can get just to keep him safe.

"That was impressive." Dean smirked, "I've always known I can count on you." He said, as he molest my waist, and my shoulder.

We stood there inside his office where we made the deal in the first place. He leaned his body against mine, as he kisses my neck. I felt awfully uncomfortable as I've ever been.

I stood there, in such an annoyance expression, I titled my head away from him, but he didn't gave in. He pulled me aggressively against his.

"You know, I don't get why you were giving in to him in the first place." Dean said, as he run his hands all over my body.

He grabbed my face, and pecked his lips against mine. I quickly pulled away. I back away from him, wanting to get the hell out of here, and not have any business with him anymore.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I sighed, "There's no point of me being here. Our deal is done."

He chuckled; cockily, "Think again. There's one more thing, until this whole thing is over."

"This wasn't part of the deal Dean!" I exclaimed, as I walk towards him. "You said to break up with him, and that's exactly what I did."

"Think again." He huffed, "I specifically said that's one of the things I want you to do. There's one final one that would top this whole thing."

"Dean, isn't that enough?"

"No!" He exclaimed, and slammed both of his hand on the table. "He has to pay of what he did to my family. It's his fault the reason why they're suffering." Dean said, as he took something out inside his case.

It was a newspaper. And it didn't look good.

"His family is the reason why my father died, and the reason why my own mother is suffering. This whole thing deal we made is nothing. He's lucky I'm taking it easy on him."

I took the paper, and examine each and every detail. As I was reading, he was still telling me things Ethan has done.

"After my father died, the only thing that I wanted to happen is for him to suffer the way my father did, and in the end when he can't take it anymore, he'll be dead." Dean pointed out in the paper, "that's why I was in the tour in the first place. It was my plan this whole time. And him getting stabbed was just bonus."

I have no words, but rather questions. I kept reading the arrived of how their business went down, and how he died from it. Because of the Anderson company.

"This one final thing I want to do has to involve you." Dean said, "You have to burn down his mother's house."

After hearing those words comes out of his mouth, I truly know that he's not on his right mind. He's not
thinking straight, and the only thing he's thinking is to keep stabbing him.

"No Dean we're done." I said, as I headed to the door. He quickly rushed to my side, and blocked the exit.

"If you don't do what I ask you, I'll send my guys to execute him right away. And I'll shut down his company with my own hands." Dean said, angrily.