Chapter 21- Awkward.

Chapter 21- Awkward.

***Katy's POV***

When exactly will he wake up? It has been a week, and I still haven't see his hazel brown eyes. I thought that by giving him my blood will make him feel better. Why hasn't my blood kick in yet. This wait is killing me. Ugh!

I've been going back and forth, in and out of the hospital. Ever since he's been confined to this hospital, all I've been doing all week is visit him. I surely don't want to miss him waking up. I was hoping that when he wakes up; I'll be the first person he sees. I just want to be there for him.

"Katy, where is he?" His mom asked; worriedly.

"He's right there." I point out.

"Oh my god, what happened to him?"

"He's been stabbed, and it was so deep that he lost too much blood. But don't worry I donated blood for him, since we have the same blood type."

"Thank you that's so generous of you."

"You're welcome."

"Why would someone do this to my son?" She burst out in tears.

"I---i----i----I don't know, I'm sorry."

"Would you happen to know who did this to him?"

Then, I take a long pause. I don't know whether or not should I say that it's all my fault why he's in here.

"I don't know; I'm sorry." I lied. It's hard lying to someone who's in full tears and seeing his son; laying down a hospital bed, who might not recover soon. I hate myself.

"I'm gonna talk to the doctor, and I'll try and ask when he'll wake up."

I nodded.

"I'm glad Ethaniel has someone like you." She smiles, then she left.

After she said those words; now, I'm not even sure if he's lucky to have me. I lied to his mother, and I put him here. I basically caused all of this to happened. I'm nothing but a bad luck.

"Ethan, please wake up; I can't take seeing you like this any longer. It hurts. It hurts so much."

Nothing. No response. No movement at all.

*****************

Another day has passed by, and another one after it. I don't know if he woke up yet, cause I didn't visit him yesterday. I can't face Ethan's mom and see how she's sorrowful about the whole situation. I lied right to her face. I saw how she asked me; and I just lied. It's killing me.

"Katy, are you coming to the hospital today?" Angela asked.

"I might not."

"Why?"

"I just--- I have my reasons."

"Just remember you have another week to yourself, so make a good choice to spend your time." She smiles.

"Yeah, I will." I said.

"I have to go somewhere, will you be okay alone?"

I nodded, and smile. "I'll be fine."

"Alright, I'll be back in about two hours, just in case you still want to go, keys right here." She puts it on top of the desk.

"Yeah."

"Bye." She bid her goodbye.

As quite fills the air; I'm literally bored out of my mind. I have nothing to do but to stare at a window and think about the things I've done to him, and how it's my fault, and I can't do anything about it. And especially when I can't stop thinking about how I lied in front of Ethan's mom.