Chapter 6: Amusement Park

***Ethan's POV***

Staying at the hospital over night wasn't that bad; especially having to think about the forehead kissed. My beating hard is craving for her; badly. I've noticed that over the passed days, I've been experiencing a lot of things I never thought would happen. If my heart could speak, it'll keep saying, her name all over until it gets tired.

I've been smiling a lot of times and I like it. This happiness that I'm feeling is special. It's something I never felt before. Falling for her is one of the most important thing I've ever done. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't work on something that I never thought I would work hard for.

Significant moments she have given, makes me feel something rare and special.

"Are you ready? Car is out front." Antonio tells me.

"Yeah, why don't you go ahead; I'll be down there in about a minute."

"I'll go ahead."

I gave him a nod. Fixing a couple of things, putting it inside my duffle bags. After about a minute, I wrap the duffle strap on to my right shoulder; where I don't have the cast. Giving myself a big sigh have given me at least a little bit of energy.

Closer to the door; I stopped. Looking around the room and have thought of the things that happened. Important. Happiness. Mostly, realization. A big smile draws on to my face.

I left the room. After a minute later, I found Antonio waiting for me outside along with his car.

"What took you so long?" He asks.

"It wasn't that long since you left the room, and you still have no patience these days." I laugh.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Mind if we stop by the stadium, I have to do something important."

"Alright."

He drives his way through the hospital until he finally made it to the road. Had a couple of stops and a little bit of traffic.

"So do you have anything planned for the day?" He asked.

"Uhm........ Not exactly, haven't thought about it."

For once, I have no idea what to do next. The tour isn't on for a couple of weeks.

"Why don't you go with me?"

"To where?"

"One word; The Bar."

"I'm not up for it man, I'm sorry."

"Oh, right I forgot; Katy still have your heart right? That's still on?"

"She's not like other girls you know, easy for you to say because you're a player man; when are you going to settle down with one girl?"

"Not planning for it." He smirks.

"Ever been in love?"

"Dude! don't use the L word with me, I'm never having that feeling." He scoffs, then smirks.

"You should try it you know."

"Nah, I'm good."

I shake my head at him.

After ten minutes later, we arrived.

"You don't have to wait for me."

"Good, cause I'm heading to the bar, later dude; and if you change your mind, remember Roy's Bar." He tells me.