Chapter 5: Unexpected

***Ethan's POV***

Trying to fall asleep is harder than I thought; especially thinking that she's right besides me. She's probably staring at me, thinking of something god knows what. I may not be sure of what made me fall for her but what I do know is I just do. There's no because for me, just is. If she only knew, she would understand. My feelings for her aren't just any feeling; it's much more than that, it's infinite.

I've been forcing myself to fall asleep for the past thirty minutes but I couldn't. It can't be done when I'm thinking about her besides me. Why am I feeling this way every time I'm with her? Do I really love her that much? I feel like the more questions are answered; the more question there is. The more she spends time with me; the more I realize how much I love her.

From all the thinking has finally lead me to sleep. I have awoken up again. Yawning quietly and trying to get a feeling from my left arm which I'm starting to get a feeling to. I'm wide awake and there's no possibility that I'll fall asleep again. I see her sleeping next to my left arm. I never thought she'd still be here. She really did stay for me. There's a feeling inside me stirring its way up to my heart. The same feeling I felt when she fell asleep next to me by stage.

Some people are worth fighting for these nowadays. I slowly move my hand on to her head. Moving it upwards, feeling the warmth of her head. I could've sworn right from that moment I never want it to end. Then, the door opens and it squeaks. It's Antonio.

"Dude, would you keep it down will you?" I whisper.

"Wait.......is that?-----." He asks, then smirks.

"Yeah, just keep quite I don't want her to wake up because of you." I chuckled.

"She's really resting besides you now isn't, I bet you never saw this coming didn't you?"

"I didn't, but I'm glad it happened."

"When are you planning to wake her up?"

"I'm not planning to, it's up to her."

"You really love her do you?"

"Yeah, but I don't think it's love you know? It's more than that, I never felt this before. Every time I'm with her my world suddenly lit up when it's burn. I love her so much I don't think I can take losing her."

"Absolutely, I get it."

"Can I ask you something and please tell the truth?"

"Yeah sure bud, what is it?"

"Do you think she'll fall for me?"

"I don't know bud, it depends on what choices you'll make; make em' count."

"I really appreciate that."

"That's what I do." He smirks and laughs.

She still sleeping besides me ever since I woke up. I completely smiled out of nowhere.

"Dude, your smile; it's never been that bright."

"Because of her; I've literally turned into something new; in a good way."

"I've noticed."

"By the way, I never thanked you for making it happened."

"Making what happened?"

"Her two month tour."

"I didn't give Andrews the call yet but I was going to."

"Then, how did I get the job?"