Chapter 23- Moonlight Picnic

***Ethan's POV***

I've been dissing her on the phone, not making any contact with her, and I'm trying my best to avoid staying at my house because I know that she'll just go there anyway.

Ever since the photo shoot happened, and we got closer since. So, I think it's time "that I show her my business confidential, which is project sutra. It's the cabin/beach house that my mom is planning to give me. I'm not supposed to show it to anyone, but she's definitely not anyone; she's something to me. That sounds very cliché.

Of course after showing her the things I want to show her, I have to kick it up a notch. Which can possibly mean I have to prepare something. Not too romantic cause I don't want her thinking I'm way too attached to her. Like I said I have to keep it on a down low. Today is not the day everything should be unleashed. Although I've been wanting to tell her how I feel, before it's too late.

Another call from her. Actually this the 8th missed calls from her. I just hope that she's not pissed that I've been dissing her. She's probably worried.

It's only been a day and a half since we've seen each other. Tomorrow is when I'll take her to the place I want to take her. I've been doing a lot of preparations, and making sure that I won't fail anything. I don't want to embarrass myself again.

"Antonio, mind coming over my house today? I gotta ask you about something." I ask him through the phone.

"Yeah, sure it'll only take me a minute, since I'm in your front door." He chuckles.

"Oh, I'm gonna let you in then." I said; humorously.

"So, what's up?" He asks.

"I need help with something."

"Help with what?"

"I was thinking that; what's the best way to prepare for someone you really like that doesn't make it look like you're attracted to that person?"

He laughs. "Dude very cuddle, I know you're talking about her again."

"Fine, yeah."

"Okay; so how about moonlight picnic? Simple, and it's not that romantic."

"Moonlight picnic it is."

"Cool."

"But, wait; what should I prepare?"

"I don't know dude, something that you and her likes. Something simple."

I sigh. "Okay, something simple."

"Yeah. By the way where's your motorcycle? I didn't see it by your drive way, and I assume that you weren't here, but might as well check myself."

"I moved it by the company's parking lot."

"Why?"

"Cause; I've been dissing her on the phone, and I don't want us to see each other before tomorrow."

"Wait, so basically you just moved it because you don't want her thinking that you're just here inside your house hiding?"

"Precisely."

"You're complicated dude." He chuckles.

"Yeah I am." I smirk.

"What time are you meeting her up again tomorrow?"

"I was thinking noon, but since you suggested moonlight picnic; maybe around 5:30pm or 6:00pm."

"Oh alright. Where are you taking her to anyway?"