Chapter 63- The Truth

***Ethan's POV***

I looked at her again, seeing the concerned within her eyes. I can tell that she can't control it. I have to tell her, before she finds it out by someone.

"My nightmare like I said was more of a reality, because everyday I close my eyes, I could still feel that side of me escaping its way out." I started, "It was June 5 2003, when my dad died, and ever since I've been blaming myself. The anger out of me was too strong that I couldn't keep it inside, then it was one night when my life changed. Everyday I still see blood on my hands, and having to think that------." I paused, not being able to say the next part of it.
"Think what?"

"That I've killed someone." I said, as she was silent ever since I revealed it.
She can't process. I can tell.

"Do you still see me as the same person you did before?" I asked, with full confusion.

She just looked at me, what it appears to be, that she's still trying to process. She then, held out her hands, and settled it on my cheek.

"Ethan, I want you to understand that this doesn't change anything between you and I, and the way I look at you." She said, "It doesn't matter that you've killed someone in the past."

"Yes it does." I said, as I tilt my head a bit. "Now, you can't be around me, I don't want you to get hurt, or to be in danger, but now that you've found out my secret, you're not safe around me anymore."

"Ethan, listen to me; you're not putting me in danger. You're only thinking the worst."

"I'm sorry." I said, as I hugged her tightly. "Don't runaway from me please."

"I have to be crazy for me to do that." She chuckled, as she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.
As we got home; late, I still wonder if what she said was true. We got ready for bed, and have to be up early tomorrow for the picnic.

We both laid down the bed, as she leaned on my chest. I can feel her drawing patterns, as I wait for her to say something.

"It must be hard on you." She said, as I felt her hugging me tightly.

"It is, but there's going to be a time where I have to just fight it." I said, as I picked up her hand, to meet mine. "Katy?"

"Yeah?"

"Why me?"

"What?"

"I mean, why'd you chose to love me? I don't deserve you."

"Choosing you wasn't in my control, I just know that I gotta have you. And you deserve me very much."

"Why do I feel like I don't?"

"I don't know, but all I know is that I love you unconditionally."

"Good to know." I chuckled, as I picked up her chin with my thumb, and index finger. I pressed my lips against hers, slowly and passionately.

"I'm glad I found you."

"I'm so lucky to have a wonderful, and smoking hot girlfriend like you. Not to mention you can sing like an angel."

"You sure do know how to make me feel happy don't you?" She sways her nose against mine.
"I have my ways."

-Morning-

As I started gaining consciousness, I felt her moving to get a better position. She's still sleeping. I picked up my black shirt, and my jeans; as I gave my hair a couple of rubs, to make it into a spiky quiff.