Chapter 52- Ethan's Choice

A/N; You will be noted later when to play the song on top, so pay attention to it bb's.

***Katy's POV***

After getting off from my three-hour concert rehearsal, all I can think about is whether he's coming or not. If he doesn't come; it can only mean that he's giving up on me, and that we're done. I can't bare to think that we'll be over for this reason. Out of all the reason of our break up, I never thought it will be for this reason.

As I got back from the hotel; all I want to do is take a hot relaxing bath, while I try to forget about my problems for a second. Even, if it's for a little while.

There, I leaned my back against the circular bath tub, feeling the warm and steaming water as it touches my feet. After getting my perfect position; I closed my eyes, trying to put myself to sleep. But, as usual; I fucking can't. Not when my problems are really about to overcome me. I mean like literally.

Suddenly, out of nowhere I couldn't stop thinking about his smile. The smile that could light up anything with just one split second. The smile that makes my heart pound out of my chest. The smile that makes my hand sweaty. The smile that makes me feel like I have gazillion of butterflies inside of my stomach. The smile that makes me fall in love all over again.

Just remembering the way he smiles, makes me smile. A smile that can mean a lot of things, but adds up to one. Oh Ethan! it's like I'm under his spell. I'm so under it, than I can even pay attention to my own heartbeat.

I just hope he comes. I sure hope so.

Then, moments later; the annoying sound of my phone starts ringing out loud. Now, this is the moment where I'll have my hopes up that it's him, but it turns out the opposite way.

I grab my phone by the stand, and turns it on. As I look at my screen, another disappointment is written all over my face. I sighed of frustration; still not getting any good sign that he's going to come.

I settled my phone back to its original place. I then closed my eyes; trying to put myself to a peaceful and relaxing state of mind. Just as I'm about to be well relaxed, then the door knocked.

Can't I just have one minute of peace and quiet without someone either knocks at the door, or trespass my head. Jeez! People these days.

"Who is it?!!" I exclaimed; irritatedly.

"Shannon and Angela." She said, still knocking on the door annoyingly.

I sighed. "What do you need Shannon?"

"You've been there for like an hour, let me in!" She annoyingly repeatedly pounds on the door. "Come on Katy, come out."

"In a minute." I said, quietly leaning my head back to the very edge.

It paused. The annoying sound is completely gone, and so does she. Well, that was quick.

"Ethan's here." She said.

I felt my eyes widened, and my body jumped by just hearing his name. I quickly pulled myself out of the bath tub, and I dressed myself with my normal attire.

As soon as I finished, I opened the door slowly, but right after I head outside the bathroom; he was nowhere to be found.

She chuckled. "I knew that would make you get out of that bathroom."

I lifted my eye brow. "Are you serious?" I started. "So, that means he's not here at all just yet?"

She sways her head sideways, which can mean a no.