Chapter 55- Aunt Chloe

A/N; I'm going to apologize in advance that this chapter may not seem as exciting as any of my chapters, and I'm really sorry. I'll still appreciate if you kindly vote, and comment. Thanks. Read now bb's. Oh, and before I forget, this chapter has some explicit words, so beware of it.

***Ethan's POV***

I hate jet lag. It's a pain in the ass. My head feels like it's throbbing, and it's about to pop. I could really use her sweet hug, or to even hear her voice but she's way too busy on her tour and I don't want to bother her.

There I am laying down my bed; feeling like shit, and I'm way too tired to even move a muscle. I feel like whenever I move a muscle; it'll tear up into pieces, and I'll probably be dead. The situation that I'm in right now is my laziness overcoming me. Everyone is lazy, not just me.

I can feel my stomach grumbling, as I piled up my head with two pillows. I'm hungry, but I don't want to get up and get food, which is all the way to the kitchen, and that's too much work walking all the way there.

Right when I'm about to close my eyes to sleep, an annoying constant knocking is completely interrupting me. Who the hell is that?!! I really do not want to walk all the way to the door. I gave up food for bed, and what makes that person think that I'll go all the way to freaking door.

I ignored the annoying knock, and just try to get back to sleep.

But, whoever the hell that person is; he/she won't stop the hell up. I groaned, and threw the both pillows by my night stand, which is causing it to knock over.

Eh...... I'll just fix it later.

As I walk over to the door, whoever that person is he or she better be worth taking all my remaining energy for.

I opened the door, seeing a woman about in mid 30's standing in front of my doorstep looking like a hooker.

I sighed, shooting her a smile. "Look, I'm not interested in any of your little hooker offer. Why don't you just ask the guy next door, he seems to be needing it." I said, then closes the door.

She rolled her eyes, "How dare you call me a fucking hooker?!!" She exclaimed snapping her fingers at me.

"What?!!" I started. "Have you taken the time to look at yourself in the freaking m-i-r-r-o-r?!! Lady?!!" I stuffed my hands inside my jogging pants.

"Oh no you didn't!" She snapped once more. "Is this how Gracie taught you how to talk to people?"

Wait what?!!

"Wait." I chuckled. "By any chance you meant Gracie Anderson? as in my mom?"

She groaned. "UGH!!! yes! as in your mom!"

"Wait, what?!!"

"Let me get this straight sweetie." She walks towards me a couple of steps. "I'm your fucking Aunt, whom you called a hooker. Get it now?" She tells me condescendingly. This bitch.

"Wait." I stopped. "Aunt Chloe?"

"Finally!" She sighed. "Your fucking head is in the right way now."

"Sorry about that." I smiled; awkwardly. "Not that I don't want you here, but what are you doing here?"

"What?!! I can't visit my fucking sister's kid now?!" She rolled her eyes, and swaying her neck.

"Aunt Chloe, we have to be serious here. You only come to me and my mom when you're broke. Now, how much do you need? I can just pull out a check."