Chapter 47- Sky Diving

***Ethan's POV***

This is by far one of most dangerous place I'll ever take her to. I just hope that she doesn't have fear of heights or anything. I actually do a bit, but I'm doing it for her. I want to do things I wasn't able to do alone, and so, I'm taking her with me. Oh, this is gonna be so much fun.

After spending half a day yesterday from Sky High, we mostly used the rest of the day by my bed with my hands wrap against her body, while we talk about things we still don't know yet. It was pretty funny I might add. There's things that I never even knew she could do.

Like for example; she can make her chin move like when the frog is breathing. It's pretty freaky, but at the same time adorable. And come to think of it, I know that the whole situation that we're in right now is inevitable, because she's a famous pop star, and that means that I'm gonna have to deal with the tours, and schedules, which I understand completely.

It doesn't really bother me that her schedule is somewhat packed sometimes, because I can understand her, even though it gets a little bit out of control sometimes. I realized that, if you really love a person; you're willing to take risks, to wait, and to be able to accept who that person is. She taught me that by just looking at me.

It's crazy how she makes me feel about a thousand feelings, but only adds up to one special one. It's complicated, but I know what I feel.

"Ready to go?" I asked, wrapping both of my hands around her waist, giving her neck kisses.

She giggles, and holds my hand, turning around facing me.

"Yeah, I'm ready." She said, brushing her sweet pair of lips against mine. "So, where are you taking me this time?"

I smiled, "It's a surprise. Now, you have to promise me you won't back out once we're there, okay?"

She nodded, "Okay." She smiles.

I then take her hand, heading outside my apartment building. After getting in to the parking lot; I give her the helmet to put on.

"Still scared?" I ask, giving her a smile.

She chuckles, "I'm trying to adjust."

"Like I always said, I won't let anything bad happen to you."

She chuckles; awkwardly, "Yeah, I'm trying to remind myself that."

"Well, let's go." I offer my hand to assist her.

She wrapped her hands around my waist locking it tightly, for a secure ride. I clutch the handle bar, which made the engine starts.

I can feel her hands trembling against my waist, which is making me worry. I slightly move my left hand to feel hers, leaving my right hand to control one of the handle bars.

I pressed my hand tightly against hers, letting her know that everything will be okay as long as I'm around her. I glanced at her, who happens to be looking at the side mirror at me. There, I saw a smile. It made me feel better.

I quickly move my hand to maneuver the handle bars to make a turn.

*******

As we arrive the place, I can see the relief look on her face that the ride is over. Oh, she have no idea what's coming next.

"You okay?" I chuckled, taking the helmet out of her hand.

"Surprisingly, yes." She smiled, "Where are we?"

"We are going Sky Diving!" I yell of triumph. Based on my perspective, I'm excited, but I don't know about her.

"Sky diving?!!" She chuckled, with a touch of fear.