Chapter 11: Tour

Chapter 11: Tour

***Katy's POV***

This is it. Tomorrow is officially the first day of the tour. I feel anxious, and tense. I know that I've done a lot of tours before this, but there's something about this upcoming tour makes me feel anxious in a good way I can't explain. It's making me smile. Getting a thought of him, just automatically makes me smile.

A day passed by, and it's officially the first day of the tour. After I got all the stuff I need, I head on out along with my brother and my sister. We have a private jet to catch.

"David, why don't you drive." I pleadingly asked him.

"Hand my the key." I tosses him the key upwards.

I pull out my phone out of my pocket to contact Ethan. No answer. Why isn't he picking up?

"Katy, come on get in." He demands.

I gave him a nod, and I turn around facing away from him. I then, again dialed Ethan's phone number. Still no answer.

"Katy, we're late come on!" He tells me; his voice is raising.

As soon as I got inside the car, I'm starting to feel uneasy again. I just wish he doesn't miss this two month tour.

"Andrews said, that we should meet him up by White Oak Airport, the private jet is waiting. And I'm only dropping you off."

"Wait what? I thought you're coming with us."

"I was, but I remembered that I have to do some few things."

It makes me feel a bit of sorrow, thinking that he's not coming with Angela and I.

"No worries, maybe I'll stop by one of your concerts if I ever get the chance." He tries to cheer me up.

I gave him a smile. I stare at the window, thinking what might happen next after this. I then, go on my twitter to tweet about my upcoming tour. To remind my katy cats fans that there's an upcoming tour. I love my fans. I wouldn't be here at all if it weren't for them. It just made me smile thinking how much my fans loves me.

I really do enjoy going on tours for them.

"Okay, we're here Katy."

"That was quick."

"Hmmm."

As soon as we arrived the airport, the private jet is already waiting for me to get in.

"Let me help you out there, with your bag." He offers.

"Thank you. Come on Angela." I assist her out of the car.

It takes about a couple of seconds till we finally made it inside the plane.

"Here you go, Katy." He hands me my suitcases, and my bags."

"Thank you again, David." I smile.

"No problem, and good luck on your tour."

I gave him a nod. Then, he left. I wave goodbye at him. The door closes, and I take a seat next to the window. I see David getting inside his car, and head off his way.

"What's our schedule for today?"

"First day of tour is: Tokyo, Japan."

"That sounds exciting."

"Yeah it is, it's going to be a pretty busy tour Katy, I hope you're ready for it." Angela tells me.

Seconds later, someone sits besides me. As I look to my right, I see Ethan besides me. Ethan! What is he doing here? Not that I'm complaining about it.