Chapter 29- Out of Sight Out Of Mind.

Chapter 29- Out of Sight, Out of Mind.

***Katy's POV***

It's been two weeks since we've seen each other, and so far he hasn't contact me whatsoever. Is he completely out of the picture. Did he already moved on? Maybe it's for the best. I have to move on, he has to move on. We both can't just stay in the past, it's just doesn't work that way. It just doesn't.

So, my new objective; out of sight, out of mind. Or maybe it should be the other way around. Out of mind, out of sight. The first one is better. But there's times when I stop and think about him. There's no day where I don't think about him. Even if I choose to not think about him, he just suddenly occur. He's one tough stain.

My whole world is free falling, ever since this problem occurred. Stressed. Stressed is definitely one of them. I can't think straight, I can't sleep right, and I can barely eat. My whole world is falling apart. I don't like this one bit.

"Katy, you okay? you've been staring at that side wall for about a minute, and you're scaring me." Angela laughs at me, with a touch of worry.

I shake my head, putting myself back to reality. "Oh....uhm......yeah, I'm fine; I'm just really tired of all the song writing, record session, and planning the music videos."

"Katy, you did nothing these past weeks. You cancelled the record session, and the music video planning. So, I don't know why you're tired, when you didn't even do anything." She smirk. "Oh, right. It's because of---." I cut her off.

"Don't say his name; I mean it."

"Okay." She chuckles. "Because of Ethan." She blurts out.

I sigh. "I told you not to mention his name. Now you got me thinking about him."

"Katy, you were never over with him in the first place. I don't know why you're still convincing yourself that you're done with him, when you know you're not. You're just confusing yourself, and that's not good."

I sigh of frustration. "Then tell me Angela, what am I supposed to do; cause I'm way too confuse."

"Talk to him. That's the only thing I can say. Your choice." She said; straightforwardly.

Talk to him. I don't know if it's such a good idea. I don't know what I want anymore. Or even what's best for me. I just want to be happy, is that too much to ask?

***Callie's POV***

We've been looking, searching, and asking; but still no lead. Where could he possibly be hiding? I just hope that no matter where he is right now; I hope he's doing okay.

"Mom, any lead yet?"

"No, not yet. Your brother sure does know how to hide. I'll let you know if I have any leads."

"Yeah. Is it okay if I head over to Antonio's house? he's also helping me to look for Ethan."

"Uhm....yeah, sure. Go ahead." She said, while fixing some papers and folders.

As I head outside the company, I see Antonio already waiting for me.

"After you." He opens the car door.

"Thank you."

"So, any news yet about Ethan?"

"No, nothing. He's been missing for about a month now, and I don't know if he's okay, or---or, he's not." I said, while panicking.

"Hey---hey, don't worry; it's Ethan we're talking about here. I'm sure that he can handle himself." He assures me.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. But I can't help but to think that way. I just can't."