Chapter 44- What He Really Said?

A/N; You will be noted later when to play the song on top, so pay attention bb's.

***Ethan's POV***

I'm so pissed, angry, and just want to scream my lungs out until I can't breathe anymore. He's so lucky I didn't kill him. He has no idea how much I wanted to kill him right at that moment. He's lucky that they came, and stopped the fight; or else he'd be dead right now.

The whole break up is not making it any better. She have no idea what he really said. I only did the whole thing because of her. It's hard warning her about it, cause she's absolutely not going to believe me when I say it.

I have to shake this off. Thinking about it over and over again will only kill me.

"I knew I'd find you here." Antonio said, while entering the bar.

I take another shot of vodka; trying my very best hoping that I would forget about her, and everything.

"You know what's hard about this break up between me and her; and that is her not knowing what he really said."

"Who?"

"Justin Myles; her childhood buddy." I said, while getting another shot.

"What did he really say?"

"It doesn't matter anymore. We're over. And honestly even if I do say what he really said; it won't matter anymore. She's not going to believe me. I'm just gonna sound like a complete idiot."

"Well, can you at least tell me what he really said?"

I sigh, asking for another shot.

"Why the sudden interest about my problem?"

"I'm your best friend, I have to know."

I look at him; giving him my drunk look, for what it seems like overcoming me.

I sigh, "Alright. Well right after we were left alone in the living room; he got a call from someone.

***Flashback....***

I watch him stand up; talking to someone on the phone. After he talked to someone; he turned to me looking like a total fool.

"So, what'd you say we get out of here; and head to Roy's Bar. I heard they have a new pleasure that both of us will enjoy."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about heading out of here to go meet some ladies." He chuckles, while scooting over me. "Don't tell me you're actually serious about being with her? come on dude; you and I know that you two won't stay long. Did you bother hearing what some people say about her? she's a slut, and a whore; she's nothing. Does she have something on you?

"What did you say?"

"Katy is nothing. All I'm saying is you could do better."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Don't you just want to get this over with, and go to a club with me? If we go, there are girls that you can compare to Katy."

Alright, that's it; it's enough for me to be holding my anger.

I kicked him hard enough for him to be falling down the ground knocking things down, and pinned him down; punching him in every way I can.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"If you keep talking shit about my girlfriend, I'm not gonna let you walk out of here anymore! understand?!!"

***Out of the flashback***