Chapter 34- Troubled Ethan.

***Katy's POV***

He's really wounded, and going to a dark path. It's been a month since his mother died, and as far as I can remember that's when he started to be going into a wrong direction.

6 times I had to pick him out of the holding cell, 4 times he gets into bar fights; or just normal fights, 3 times he had to get stitches off his face, 4 times he injured himself, and 5 times he's been kicked out of places.

I'm really afraid of what might he become. I don't like seeing him going to this path of danger. It just hurts too much for me to handle.

Every time I try to rescue him from doing what he's about to do, he just keeps pushing me away, and keep telling me that to leave him alone; but no matter how much he tries to push me away; I'm not leaving him. I won't leave him again.

I've been trying to get a hold of him calling him a lot of times but he won't answer. Callie's departure really got to him. I have to try to wake him up as soon as I can before it's too late. Before he turns cold. And I'm not gonna let that happen. I've seen it happen before to other people, and it does not end well for them.

At least he's not trying to run away again like a month ago. But, seeing him like this makes me wonder if him running away is probably a good idea. Probably not. I rather see him getting hurt, than not seeing him or knowing where he is, and he's getting hurt.

He's really badly wounded. The more I try to wake him up, the more he gets wounded even more. Ever since Callie's departure, and Antonio's recent departure he's been going through tough times. And I'm all he have. I don't think he knows that.

"Angela, I'm really worried about him, he hasn't been picking up lately."

"Katy, calm down. Maybe he's still trying to process."

"I don't know what to think anymore. You know what I can't take this anymore; I'm gonna go check up on him."

"Late this night? especially the condition outside."

"I don't care. Nothing can stop me from going to him."

"I'm stopping you. Look Katy, you're not going anywhere."

"David, you're not stopping me. No matter what you do I'm still going."

"Why are you doing this to him?"

"Cause, I love him."

He sighs, "Fine go. Do you know where you are going?"

"At his apartment."

"He's not there, he's on his way to his old place, and if you go now you'll be able to get there before him."

"How'd you know where he is?"

"Ever since you started being with him again; I didn't really fully trusted him yet, so I hired a follower to follow him."

"I'm not even gonna make a big deal out of this, I'm gonna go."

"Be careful."

I nodded and smile, then I head my way out. As soon as I got outside; it's worse than I thought. The rain is crazy. But, it's something that's not stopping from going to him that's for sure.

I rush towards the car; trying not to get wet by the rain, which I'm obviously failing. As soon as I got inside the car, I start the engine, and I head my way out.

It's making me hard to drive at this condition. No matter how fast the windshield wipers go; the rain still covers the windshield.

****************

As I arrive his place; the driveway is dark, and there seems to be no light inside. He's not here yet. I must've gotten here early than he is. I walk towards the drive way planning on waiting for him there. So, I did. I take a seat by the curb.

Hours and hours has passed by, and he's still not here. No sign of him. As I look over at the street again; I see a shadow/figure coming my way. As the figure gets closer and closer; it's no other than Ethan.

I stand up quickly. "Ethan."

He looks at me dead in the eyes, and walk right pass me like I wasn't even there. I watch him open the door, and head his way inside. I quickly head inside also. He turns on the light, and takes a seat by couch. I take a seat next to him.

"Do you know why I moved out of this place Katy?"

"No, why?"

"My mom have been wanting this place for a while now, and I was planning on giving this to her on her birthday as a surprise, but-------." He burst out in tears.

"Ethan." I pull him in for a hug; tightly.

"But she's dead, and I can no longer give it to her. I've been nothing but a bad son."

"Ethan, please don't do this to yourself. It hurts. I don't know how long I can take seeing you like this, please."

He lets go of the hug, and looks at me dead in the eyes. He place both of his hand besides my face; wiping my tears.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes.

The next thing I know is his lips are pressed against mine. And there, everything fell into place. I don't want it to end. Ever.

_______________________

What happens next? Don't forget to comment down suggestions here bb's I would really appreciate it. Also, leave opinions on what you think about this chapter ☺️ and tell me how to make this story better.

_______________________

Do you like this chapter? if so, don't forget to do these following things.

Vote [🌟]

Comment [💬]

Follow [👥]

Please help me spread this story, by sharing it to some of your friends.

My Pop Star Ig: official_mypopstar

Personal Instagram: _roar____

Facebook: Melissa Mae Sicat

Twitter: FollowMeCat

Kik: TheSkullRipper

Also; you should check out this following story that I also have written.

The Teenage Life

One Last Chance

Geek or Bad

The Outbreak [Sci-fi]

____________________

Here's the something something

Are you ready?

Are you sure you're ready?

Still here?

You really want to know?

Really bad?

Then just scroll down a bit longer

A little longer

A little bit more

Just a little bit more

One more scroll

You're getting closer

So close!!

One more

ETHAN AND KATY WILL DATE!