Chapter 35- The Confession.

A/N: The picture that you're seeing right now is the outfit for the next chapter, which is Chapter 36. That's Ethan's outfit for the next chapter.

A/N; You will be noted when to play the song at the top later. So, get ready bb's for that later.

***Ethan's POV***

I have no idea what I was thinking doing what I did. I guess everything seems to be the right time, so I did. But, I don't regret what I've done. Not a single second. As long as I can imagine of what exactly happened; all I can sum up is how I felt. How it happened so quickly, but felt so right.

I've been thinking a lot about the things that I've been doing lately, and how it's affecting me; and if I keep doing it, it's gonna destroy me, and everyone around me. And I can't have that. Especially when I'm more closer to her.

Ever since the kiss I've been avoiding her since. It's been an awkward couple of weeks, and I don't know exactly how to not make it awkward. I have no one to talk to about it. Antonio left for business, Callie left, and Andrea has been busy studying, and I don't want to bother her with my problems.

Ugh! I have no one. I had Katy, which is the person I'm avoiding. Oh my god, who the hell am I supposed to talk to now.

"Sir! sir! your coffee."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that; $5.99 right?"

"Yeah, and here's your panini, which is $4.00, which is a total $10.00."

"Here you go, Ms. Allison." I smirk, then left.

As I take a seat by the coffee shop; I turn on my laptop to do some paper works, and business planning. Ever since mom has died, and Callie left; the business has been passed down to me, which can mean more responsibilities towards me.

As I type something down my keyboard; my phone rings. As I look over the screen, it's sort of a surprise that Mr. Will is calling me. I wonder what he needs.

"Mr. Will, what can I do?"

"Are you busy tomorrow; Monday?"

"Nope, why? you need to meet up with me?"

"Yeah, I was just wondering if you can come to this stadium, and help me drop of some stuff I need for the next gig."

"Yeah sure; just send me the address, and the time I should be there, and I'm up for it."

"That's great, I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah." I ended the call.

Then, I went back from what I was doing.

************

Have been working hours after hours, and have been doing a lot of typing. I've done too much work that I lost track of time.

"Hey you! are you planning on sleeping over here; it's 8:30pm, and we close around 9:30pm; you're the only one here besides the workers."

"Sorry, I'm just really busy with a lot of things. No worries I'll be out of here soon before closing time." I smile.

"What are you working on?"

"Architecture."

"Let me see."

"Here; I don't know if I should make this side 6'4 or 8'7."

"Oh that's easy 6'4, so you can have more room at the bottom part of this area."

"You're right, you know architecture?"

"Still studying them, anyways is there anything I can do for you?"