Chapter 67- Starting now.

***Katy's POV***
After 3 days of staying over the hospital, he can finally come home. I assisted him along the way, and helped him with all the things that needs to be taken care of.
I feel like the closer I get to him, the harder the deal gets. I have to get this started before, something bad happens again. And I really don't know what he's capable of.
He was inside the living room, while I was in the kitchen, preparing food for him. As I was making it, I can help but to think about what Dean said. The flashbacks keeps coming. It frightens me every time I close my eyes, not knowing what he's going to do next.
I was startled by Ethan's hand wrapped around my waist, as I was being pulled closer to him. He twisted me around, and kissed my forehead.
"I told you, I'm going to find." He smiled, "you don't have to do all of this. You've already done enough." He pulled me in for a hug.
"Please let me do this. It's the least I can do." I said, as I tried holding back my tears.
"Okay." Ethan said, hugging me tighter, "you know, I wish I'm always sick, so you're always here taking care of me." He was laughing, which is good. I love hearing his laughter.
He undo the hug, and placed both of his hands on my cheek. He was staring at me, until his lips was meeting mine. He was kissing me passionately, and when I should be happy, I feel like I'm about to cry. He leaned his forehead against mine, and I looked at him; smiling.
"I'm so glad I have you." Ethan said, pulling me in for hug. I feel nothing but, fear. I used to fear losing him, and I still do, but I fear him getting hurt even more. I don't how he'll handle it, once I do what I have to do.
"Promise me, you won't leave me. Promise me, we'll be together forever." He said, as stroked my hair.
A single tear flowed down my cheek, "I promise."
Having to know I wouldn't be able to hold on to that promise, hurts me the most. I don't know how long I can bare this.
----
We were laying down there, into his couch watching movies. I looked at him, seeing he's sound asleep. I smiled, and moved the blanket on top of him. I pecked him goodbye, and I left.
As I was walking towards my car, there he was standing. I didn't say anything, but rather ignored him like he wasn't even there.

"You have 17 days left Katy. 17." Dean said, blocking the car door. I felt nothing but anger from this point on. Not fear, I'm not afraid, but rather a huge wave of anger.

"17." He whispered to me, and left. I was clenching my jaw the whole time, holding my anger out. I rushed inside my car, and I drove away from his driveway.

I wasn't thinking straight. Inside of me was full of anger, and all I wanted to is to jump off a cliff. I hated myself for not fighting back. I hated myself that I let him step all over me.

-----

As soon as I got home, I crouched on the ground, and bursted. I'm confuse, and lost. I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt him, but at the same time I don't want him getting hurt.

I screamed. But the pain; stayed over. I was scrunching my fist, not being able to hold on to things anymore. Why is this happening to me?

I don't know how long I was crying, but it was definitely long enough for me to realize that there was no more left. It was ringing out loud, and I couldn't find it.
I shuffled inside my purse, until I finally found it. Ethan is calling me. I thought twice if answering. I calmed myself down, and answered back.

"He---y babe." I stuttered. My voice was still uneasy. Hopefully, he won't notice.

"Hey, you left." Ethan cried, "but it's okay. Anyways, I was wondering if you want to go have lunch with me tomorrow?"

It was echoing. I paused. I wondered the worst. I wondered what'll happen after the deal. He'll be badly wounded. Maybe, pushing him away, will make him not want me anymore. Less destruction, less pain.

"I can't. I have to go. Bye." I said, stiffly. I didn't bother thinking twice before I hanged up. I was in trouble. I was confuse. He was calling again. But I didn't answer back. I ended the call.

The next ring wasn't Ethan. It was Angela. I answered quickly.

"Hey, Ange. Mind if you come over?" I started, "I really need you."

"Alright, I'll be there. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah everything is fine, just come quick please." I begged.

"Okay, I'll be there."

The room was quiet. I can almost feel pain overcoming me.

---

It wasn't a long wait until someone was knocking on my door. I rushed downstairs, and looked over the peep hole. It wasn't Angela. It was Ethan. I was slowly moving my hands into the door knob, but stopped along the way, to think twice.

"Katy, are you there?" Ethan asked, knocking a couple of times, "I just need to know if you're okay, and then I'll leave."

What am I doing? Pushing him away will only make it worse. Why not spend the remaining time with him, while I still can. I slowly opened the door, and there he was standing.

I was just staring at him closely, not wanting to look away.

"Hey, I was worried when you hanged up quickly." He said, walking closer to me, "is everything alright?"

I bursted, and pulled him in for a hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I cried over and over. I was hugging him to tight that he might die from it.

He was striking my hair, and I felt a chuckle.

"You don't need to apologize. As long as you're okay, I'm happy." Ethan said, looking at me. He wiped my tears with his thumb, and smiled at me, "I'm always here for you. Like we promised each other."

He pulled me in for another hug. I couldn't resist but to cry.

I'm sorry Ethan, but I'm not gonna be able to keep that promise. I'm sorry. I really am.

______________________________

A/N; Keep voting, comment, and share for me to win #Wattys2014

Please bb's help me win this #Wattys2014.

Keep Voting

Keep Commenting

Keep Sharing