Chapter 31- HELP.

Chapter 31- HELP.

***Ethan's POV***

We're inside the ambulance car, rushing to the hospital. Another call from her. I can't answer it. I don't want to put anyone in danger.

"Ethan, where are we?" My mom asked. She's awake; finally.

"Mom! you're awake. Please try not to move much." I touch her hand tightly as I can.

Then, she's out again. No! why is this happening? No!

"Mom, please wake up! Mom! please." I pleaded her.

No answer. But, luckily her monitor is still beating.

*********

We rush towards the hallway of the hospital; while she's onto a hospital cart.

"Mom! please wake up; please." I burst into tears.

"Sir, I'm gonna need you to wait here." The nurse said, while pulling my mom into another doubled door room. It closes.

No! I put both my hands behind my head; trying to hold my tears back. But, I can't. This is all my fault.

Once again, I've killed another member of the family. My father, and my mother. Who's next? Callie?

Speaking of Callie, she still haven't know what happened to mom. I have to let her know.

I dial her number. It rings. Finally it answers.

"Ethan! finally you called are you okay?"

"There's no time for that, I need you to go to Robert's Green Hospital; cause mom got run over by a car, and I don't know if she's gonna be fine. You need to be over here now!"

"I'll be right there." She said, then ended the call.

What do I do now? Everything is literally falling apart.

Hours and hours, and many hours later, still no news. I've been doing a lot of movement, thinking, and blaming.

The more I wait the more scared I get.

"Ethan, where's mom?" She rushes towards me; worriedly, while with Antonio.

"Still in there." I gestured to the doubled door.

"What happened anyway?"

"Uhm...... She came running into me across the street, and then a car came speeding up, and it happened." Flashback occurred inside of me. I give my head a little shake.

"Oh my god! but wait, how does she know where you were?"

"I don't know. That's what I've been asking myself. This is all my fault. If I just didn't follow my instinct, for not showing up for a month; this all wouldn't happened."

She moves near me, and pulls me in for a hug. "Ethan, it's not your fault, I'm just glad that you're okay."

"I'm sorry Callie, I'm really sorry." I burst out into tears.

"It's okay, Ethan. It's okay."

"I'm glad you're okay dude; good to see you again."

"You too dude."

"Where have you been all these months?"

"Dude, I was staying at a Forth Avenue Santa Barbara Hotel."

"Forth Anven---- that's got to be at least 4 hours from here."

"It is."

"I'm gonna get you guys coffee."