Chapter 22- Replacement

***Katy's POV***

Ever since between me and Ethan reconciled; everything was absolutely perfect as what I ever thought it will be. I'm glad that everything is back into place.

It has been exactly three days. Three days since we made up. For some reason I couldn't forget about it. He said some words, I said some words, and those words we said to each other pretty much means how close we are to each other. I'm just glad that everything is back into place. As it should be.

"Now, Ethan let me help you with that." I offered to carry his bag.

"You don't have to."

"I know but I want to." I smile. "Now, put your arm around my neck, so you don't have to use your left arm."

"Katy....."

"Ethan, the doctor said, that you shouldn't move a lot, so, I'm helping you, come on, now put your arm around here." I take his left arm, and wrap it around my neck. "There better." I smile.

"Thank you." He said.

"No problem." I said; smiling at him.

"Now, let me open the door for you guys." Angela offers, and she opens the door; quickly.

"Thank you." I said.

"Thanks, Angela." He said.

"No problem."

"Now, just rest here by the couch, and if there's anything you need just tell me." I offer.

"Katy, you don't have to do all of this. You've done a lot. You've helped me check out of the hospital, you offered to drive me here all the way at my house, you carried all my stuff, and now, you're offering a lot more. I appreciate all of the things you've done to me, and you don't have to do all of this."

"Like I said, I know, but I want to. It's alright. If you're worried about me missing any of my schedules and photo shoots; it's all cleared. Thanks for Angela. And Mr. Will said that you can start next week or the week after that. It's based on your recovery."

"Thank you again. You're such a big help to me. I don't know what I would've done without you." He smiles; showing his dimple.

It made me blush. I turn quickly away from him.

"Oh yeah, before I forgot; Mr. Will said you're Katy's new photo shoot partner." Angela blurts out.

I didn't know anything about what she's saying.

"Wait what?" He asks.

"Since he heard about the Dean problem, he fired him, and I said that he should replace Dean, and make Ethan Katy's new photo shoot partner."

"How come I didn't know about this?" I ask.

"I just remembered it until now. Basically, you Ethan is Dean's photo shoot replacement."

"Good thing he's gone."

"Yeah."

"What time should I be there?"

"Same time you go to your usual job before you got this job. It'd be a good thing if you'll be up on your feet by next week."

"I think, I'll be up by then, and my wound should heal."

"Good." I said.

"Ethan, I need to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?"