Chapter 36- First Date.

Guys!! So, I was scrolling down my mentions and notificay, and stuff; and I'm so pleased with your excitement about the sex scene for Katy and Ethan. It will be soon though, but definitely not this chapter, and the next one, but no worries it'll be amazing.

AND GREAT NEWS!!

THIS STORY IS FANFICTION #622

AHHHH!! THNX SO MUCH. Even though it's a low rank, it still means so much to me, and I wouldn't be here where I am if it wasn't for you guyssss!! Thnx so much.

Now, enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 36- First Date

***Ethan's POV***

Ever since the whole confession about each others feelings; it has been different since. We always see each other very often now, and we talk very often now. But, the status are so complicated. I don't even know if we are really officially dating. I'm totally fine if we are. I just really need to know.

"Hey, dude can I ask you something?"

"Hit me."

"How do you know if two people are officially dating?"

He chuckles, "It depends on those two people."

"Oh."

"It's you and Katy, isn't it?"

"What!?! no!." I lied.

He lifts his right eyes brow, then smirk. "Really dude? I know you."

"Fine, it is about me and her."

"Tell me what happened."

"A week ago we had our second kiss, and-----."

"Whoa-whoa, second kiss? that means you kissed her again."

"The first was rather a surprise because it happened unexpectedly, the second kiss really I wanted to do. And now a week later..... We still see each other, but the status of our relationship is complicated."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well for instance we did kissed twice, and that gotta mean something; and....uhm....... Basically------ the reason why I'm asking you this is because; how do I show her that I want for the both of us to be in that relationship where everything changes."

"In other words; dating."

"Precisely, now help me out here."

"Easy, ask her on a date."

"Wait, but how? what do I do?"

"Go to a restaurant, stargaze, go to an arcade, museum, I don't know it's up to you."

"I want to prepare a date that she'll remember."

"Then ask the people that's close to her. Ask what she likes on a date, and stuff."

"Really think that would work?"

"100%, now I want you to call her right now, and ask her on a date tomorrow."

"Wait now?"

"When are you planning on asking? christmas? when I get married?" He chuckles.

"Just forget about it. I'm not gonna ask her anymore." I sigh.

"Dude, man up!"

"It's not easy as you think. I really like her, and I don't want to mess up. Easy for you to say you never settled down with one girl."