Chapter 39- Busy.

Chapter 39- Busy.

A/N; Guysss! I'm saw your comments, and a lot of you made an assumption that the sex scene is this chapter. I feel really bad, cause it's not this chapter. But don't worry, at the end of the chapter, I'll post a very exciting SNEEK peek. Again, I'm really sorry.

***Ethan's POV***

Everyone has their way of showing how much they love a person. As from me; I like to take things to the next level. I like to turn things around; make it exciting. Something that's out of the ordinary.

But, the only problem is that I haven't had a chance to show it. It's either my schedule is on way, or hers. We haven't seen each other in about three days now, and we've only either talk through phone, message each other, and facetime.

Ever since the sudden death of my mother, and Callie's departure; the whole business has been pass down to me. I'm in charge of what goes in and out, and something what basically CEO's do.

Like I said before, I'm still not ready taking over this huge company. A lot of responsibilities, and decision making. Everyone knows that I'm not very good at making decision these days. It's either going down or up.

"So, you're saying that the board should build another multiple branches for the medical industry?"

"Yeah. As you can see; around these provinces, increases the number of deaths because of how far away the medical places are as of from that place. And plus not only that; also, now since the place has a big and right place to build it; I say that the Anderson company should take the opportunity to widened the name, and the branches; so that we can finally be known as not only stocks, and home buildings; we can be also known as doing medical business."

"You do know that it's going to take half million, or more money to this company?" The main leader of the board said, while narrowing and locking his eyes towards me.

"I'm aware of that, I already made the outcomes of either we do, or do not do this project. I know, I know that we'll lose half of the money in this company; but if we get a head start of building this now; we can triple up the money that we lost of building this." I said, showing him a bunch if charts, and scatter plots.

"I'm convinced, and I know the board are also convinced; so I'll give you two months Ethan, two months to give me the blueprints, the list, the paper work, the blue transcript, and most importantly; the roulette paper part 2. Don't let us down Ethan."

"Don't worry Mr. Everest I won't."

"Good, then this meeting is over." He said, then stands up leaving without saying another. He creeps the hell out of me when he speaks.

As soon as he left the room; everyone stands up, and some wishes me the best of luck for this project, and some has given me warnings, and how big of risk this project is. All I know is that; I'm really going to try my best at this project, and not let this company down. Not anymore. I've already failed once, I won't do it again.

I diall her number, while I'm heading out of the company to fill her in about the success of me convincing them to do this project. She's the first person I want to let her know.

It rings, and rings, and rings; but no answer. I call her again, and again, and again; but still no answer. She's probably busy again up by the record session working full time, and also one of the main reason why we barely see each other.

I'm trying my very best to get in touch with her, and not be like her past relationship; as of what she've told me. She said that the reason why her past relationship led to break up because either they have no time to see each other or, they fell out of love, and I do not want either one of those to happen. I'm not letting it.