Chapter 2

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I woke up to another ugly, horrid day. My eyes were stinging from the crying I did last night. I'm used to it. It's like my night routine.

I got up and walked in the little shower room and started the cold water, yes the cold water. I got in and like always started thinking about my life.

All the pain, that i've gained throughout the years, the hate, the taunts, the struggles i've faced. But why do I still stand strong?

That's something i'll never know why.

I got out of the shower and grabbed on my sweats, t-shirt, and black vans.

I know you're probably thinking. "wow, that's a great sense of fashion". But first there isn't much money, second I have no one to impress, third i don't care.

Like, if I want to look pretty. I can look pretty.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen to help prepare everyones Breakfeast. As much as I wanted to kill everyone here, it's not their fault they're in the place their in.

I started cooking like two dozen eggs for everyone and three packages of bacon for everyone.

I finished up and, Mrs. John walked in and thank me.

"I really wish I could keep you forever" she said with a laugh. Is that a compliment or should i be creeped out?

She placed lots of plates that seemed to be hundreds of them. I helped her serve everyone an equal amount.

I decided to skip the taunting today and I ate all my Breakfeast and went to my room before anyone else could.

I sat by the window and looked at the mountains that were there. They scared the shit out of me endlessly because of the forest they have but they are a beautiful view.

I sat and read a book called "Hunger Games" that a kid left when he got adopted so now it's mine.

What, if Hunger Games was real? Then with pleasure i'd volunteer my ass, so I could get killed easily and escape this world.

I was reading for about a good thirty minutes until I heard my name being called by Mrs. John. Why would she call me down? She always needs help, there's literally like fourth other kids she can ask, but yet she calls me.

I close my book and walk slowly to her office.

** Mahogany's POV & Thoughts **

Jacob and I were ready to go to the Orphanage and bring a kid and make them happy.

"We should talk to the other guys and see if it's okay with them" I said and he nodded.

"Guys, we have something important to talk to you about" Jacob said and they all came down.

"Look, if it's about the microwave exploding, talk to Nash about it" Cameron said pointing at Nash.

"Wait what? Ugh no" Jacob said.

"We want to ask if you guys were okay with us adopting a kid and having him or she living with us?" I asked them and there was silence.

"That wouldn't be a bad idea. We can help take care of the kid. Since you guys allowed us to live here" Shawn said.

"Are you guys going now?" Matt asked us and we nodded.

"I'm really happy that you guys are doing a pretty great thing" Nash said giving us a smile.

"Just know that we support no matter what you guys do" Cameron said and we thanked them.

"So is the kid's room the one next to mine?" Shawn asked and I nodded.

"Okay, well good luck finding a perfect child, Mr and Mrs Whitesides" Matt said.

We walked out and got in the car and started driving to the orphanage.

"Jacob, thank you for letting us adopt a kid" I said to him with a smile.

"No problem. I'll love you and the child a lot no matter what" he said back.

A/N: Thanks for reading. I honestly wrote this because i freaking ship Jox.