Chapter 35

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"I should take you home before mommy and daddy get worried sick" Ryan said as we finished our Subways.

"Sounds like a good idea" I said with a laugh. After Ryan and I talked at the park we decided to go eat something and we went to Subway. Right now it's around eight so it's not that late.

"Are your parents going to flip?" he asked me as he drove.

"Maybe my dad" I said.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked him.

"Well i'm gonna go to Florida to party" he said with a laugh.

"Of course" I said and he probably is.

"So are you going to prove me wrong?" he asked with a laugh.

"Yea, i'll make the album and you'll stop smoking" I said.

"I'll love to see that happen" he said.

"And it will" I said.

Ryan drove back to my hotel and I hope
Jacob and Mahogany don't get mad especially Jacob.

"Well it was great catching up with you" he said.

"It was, type your number in my phone" I said and I handed him my phone.

"Alright, you too" he said handing me his phone and I typed my number in it.

"Okay, well i'll see you soon" he said.

"Bye, great seeing you" I said and he drove off.

I walked inside the hotel and I was hoping that none of the guys were there. I walk around and Shawn saw me and came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Omg! I'm so sorry that you left because of me! I gave you the credits at the end! don't be mad" he said as he hugged me.

"It's okay, Shawn. I left because I wanted to see an old friend. I also can't believe you did a cover of it without my permission" I said.

"I know but everyone loves it and you should sing it" he said.

"We'll see, is Jacob mad?" I asked concerned.

"Yea, he freaked out. Didn't you get anyones text or calls?" he asked and I checked my phone and it had over thirty missed calls...

"Uh..." Is all I could say like a dumbass.

"He's in his room with Mahogany if you want to go see them" he said.

"Alright, thanks" I said and started walking towards there room.

I was walking and Bart saw me and called my name.

"Hey, can we talk for a bit?" he asked. Not creepy as fuck...

"Sure" I said and followed him to the conference room we were in earlier.

"So I wanted to talk about you" he said to me.

"What about me?" I questioned.

"Well you're kinda boring, and you aren't really talented enough for MagCon, you kinda make this boring" he said.

"Alright, anything else. You'd like to point out?" I asked.

"Well your song kinda is bad and depressing" he said awkwardly.

"It's not meant to be perfect or depressing" I defended.

"I don't know how to say but you're kicked out of MagCon. I don't want to see you at the MagCon events.." he said

"Cool, you're business and you are a joke" I said.

"You're just mad that you're the first one that got kicked off MagCon by me" he said.

"Actually no, I only came because of my parents." I said.

"Whatever, you'll be missing out and you have to go home tomorrow" he said.

"And you know what, you are ripping people off! I wouldn't have been able to afford these tickets. All you want is money old man" I said.

"Calm down, tickets are as low as possible" he defended.

"Sure, you're whole business is a joke, you make me sick Bart. You only enjoy making money not people happy" I said to him and he was shocked.

"Here take this and shove up your ass like Taylor said" I said throwing him a dollar bill.

"Are we interrupting something?" Mahogany asked and she was with Jacob, Taylor, Shawn and Hayes.

"No not all, you guys are MagCon family, come in" I said and they walked in.

"So what's going on?" Taylor asked.

"I just wanted to let you all know that I got kicked off MagCon" I said proudly and everyone had a shocked face.

"Why??" they all said.

"I'm not good enough for Bart to make his money" I said and everyone looked disgusted.

"I didn't mean like that" Bart said.

"Save it" I said and walked out of the room with everyone behind me except for Bart.

I walked into my room, and everyone was behind me, waiting for me to speak.

"Can you guys please leave so I can talk to my parents alone?" I asked and everyone left except for Mahogany and Jacob.

"Wait where were you??" Jacob asked.

"I was with a friend, i'm sorry I didn't ask for permission. I just needed to see my friend" I said.

"I really want to give you a punishment but i'm glad your saying the truth" Jacob said.

"I'm really sorry guys" I said to them and gave them a hug.

"Just let us know, we were really worried" Mahogany said.

"Okay, so what happened with Bart?" Jacob asked.

"I don't know, he told me that he didn't like me here at MagCon and i'm suppose to be going home tomorrow" I said.

"Well, we're going home with you tomorrow then" Jacob said.

"No, it's okay. You guys deserve to be here. I don't" I said to them.

"Who's going to look after you?" Mahogany asked.

"I don't know, i'll figure something out" i said to them.

"I can't believe you got kicked out" Jacob said.

"It's fine. I thought about the offer and I want to do it" I said to them and they looked very happy.

"Really?!" they both asked and I nodded my head.

"Well whenever you can back home, you can go to the studio close by, and you'll have the album done!" Mahogany said.

"Sounds great" I said to them.

"Well, we're going back to our room to sleep. Goodnight" Mahogany said with a hug.

"Goodnight, I don't do the same mistake again" Jacob said with a hug.

"Okay, goodnight" I said, hugging back.

"And explain to the other guys what's going on, I'm too tired to explain everything to them" I said.

They left and I guess they were explaining everything to the other guys since I could hear people talking outside the door.

I didn't feel like showering, so I did my usual night routines and got into bed. Now I guess is time to say goodbye to Atlanta tomorrow.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Vote and comment.

QOTC: So Bart kicked out Angie, what's your thoughts on that?

What's your favorite holiday?