Chapter 75

A/N: it really wouldn't be illegal if Nash and Cam dated. Its only illegal if Cam was "forcing" Nash to do things. 16 and 19 year olds can date lol in my opinion and I don't think its weird. I mean its not like the 16 year old is gonna go to the police station and be like 'I'm dating a 19 year old ' 😂😂

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Tate, I'm so ready to go to Vegas to see my family and friends" I said to him as we turned back on our electronics.

"I'm ready to travel with you and I'm thankful for you that you taking me with you" he said.

"I rather have you around than be alone" I said with a laugh.

"Good, cause I rather be here more then anything than stay at home" he said.

"Well i'm gonna sleep" he said closing his eyes and I took out my laptop and started going through some emails.

"You should plug your headphones in, I'm getting a FaceTime call" I said to Tate and he did what I told him and closed his eyes again. I checked who the call was from on my laptop, and I accepted the call and Louis and Zayn popped up on the screen.

"Hey!" they both said waving to the camera.

"Oh hey guys" I said waving back.

"How are you?" Louis asked.

"I'm good, you guys?" I asked back.

"We're good, eh when are you coming to Europe more importantly the UK?" Zayn said.

"We want to meet you personally" Louis said.

"I'm not sure if I can right now but, It'd be great to meet you guys personally as well" I said back.

"Where are you?" Zayn asked.

"I'm in North Carolina heading to Las Vegas" I said.

"Where is the country of North Carolina?" Zayn asked.

"It's here in America" I said.

"Oh, we've been to Vegas with the boys there and its so much fun" Louis said.

"Yea, where are you guys?" I asked them.

"We're in Sweden for a concert tonight" Zayn said.

"Sounds fun, I wish you guys the best of luck tonight" I said.

"Thanks, it must be fun listening to screaming girls" I said since i'm pretty sure there concerts get pretty big and crazy.

"Yea, but we love them anyways" Louis said.

"You're concerts are probably loud too" Zayn said.

"My concerts are quiet and not some crazy boy band. Plus, my fans can stay quiet" I said.

"Louis, Zayn you need to go now" I heard someone shout.

"We got to go" Louis said.

"Bye" I said.

"Bye" they said and hung up.

I didn't really know what to do, so I went on google and went to Youtube and I just went through the popular stuff and found Connor, his channel name I think was 'Our2ndLife' I wonder what's their first life. Maybe I have to watch a 'Our1stLike' first.

I clicked on the first video I saw and it was like a Q & A type of video and it was pretty funny. I then went to the suggests videos and I found one with Andrea and Kian in it and it was absolutely adorable. They're so cute.

I stopped watching videos and went on twitter and scrolled and saw what people were tweeting. I went through my emails and I had one from the Interscope Records:

You been giving and offer by disney to record a song for a new movie called 'Maleficient', its your choice wether you want to do it or not. Since you have a concert in Vegas soon, there's a studio close by that you can go to.

It sounded interesting so why not: I'd love to record a song for them. When should I be there

Moments later they replied:
Tomorrow around 1 or two at *Location*

I had another email from the company that said:

Dear, Mrs. Whitesides. Since you have music out would you ever consider making music videos? If so reply as soon as possible.

I replied back with: That sounds great, I'll be in Vegas, so maybe we can shoot something there.

I didn't really know what I could do on the plane, I mean what can I do beside watch a movie on Netflix. Well I guess I have no choice, I went on Netflix and choose the first movie that caught my attention, which the movie had a ridiculous title 'Mean Girls'

I played the movie and started watching and I had to admit after twenty minutes of watching it, this movie is pretty cool.

** Mahogany's POV & Thoughts **

Jacob and I walked back into our hotel room after going into the casinos, I was a bit pissed off at Jacob.

"I can't believe you flirted with that girl" I said to him.

"It wasn't flirting it was just a talk" I said.

"A talk? You guys were literally were flirting right in front of me" I said

"Once again, talking" he said back.

"She was all over you, and that bitch should have not touched you" I said back.

"She was just touching my shoulder, just normally?" he said back.

"You're so full of yourself" I said back sitting on the bed.

"It's not my fault that you're super jealous over everything" he said.

"There's a difference between being jealous and calling you out on something that should of not have happened" I said.

A/N: I don't know if I said this or not but Mahogany and Jacob are married 😎

"You're over reacting, I love you and not that girl. That's why I married you" he said.

"Jacob you were touching her also, I saw everything" I said.

"Well, whatever" he said.

"I'm just going to ignore this shit because Angie is coming soon and I don't want her to see us like this" I said.

"You're right" Jacob said, of course i'm fucking right.

Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.
A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.
Favorite member of One Direction? [Harry]