Chapter 33

** Shawn's POV & Thoughts **

Kiss me hard before you go

Summertime sadness

I just wanted you to know

That, baby, you're the best

I got that summertime, summertime sadness

S-s-summertime, summertime sadness

Got that summertime, summertime sadness

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I finished singing the song, and that took a lot of energy. When I finished singing the song, the crowd clapped and cheered.

"Did you guys like the song?" I asked.

"Yes!" they cheered back and everyone was happy.

"Well, the song is called Summertime Sadness, and its by Angie Whitesides" I said and pointed at Angie. But she wasn't there?

All the other guys were shocked that the song belonged to Angie.

"Where's Angie?" I asked the other guys and they looked around and shrugged their shoulders.

"Oh, well. This one of Angie's unique songs, I wanted to show you guys that Angie has talent behind her" i said and everyone clapped.

"So Taylor will perform Buckwild next" I said and I let Taylor take over the stage.

"We're going to go look for Angie" Mahogany said with Jacob right behind her.

"You guys can't sorry. You guys need to stay here for the fans. She's okay, trust me" Bart said to them.

They didn't look convinced but they both went back to where they were.

I hope she doesn't think I was planning to steal her song, because I wasn't going to do that.

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

No i didn't leave because Shawn was singing my song. I was mad that he got the lyrics and notes without my permission.

Even if he claimed it was his, I would be able to confront him.

I left because I saw a specific someone. No, it wasn't Jeremiah, I wish it was though. It was the one and only Ryan.

He gave me a signal and pointed to the exit and I could tell he wanted to talk.

Right now I'm walking to find the exit and I bump into Bart. Ugh.

"Where you going?" he asked.

"Somewhere, if the guys look for me. Tell them I'm fine" I said.

"But where are you going?" he asked again.

"Sorry, but mind your business" I said and walked away.

I walked around and found the exit and walked outside and there stood Ryan.

"Hey how are you?" He asked and offered a hug.

"Great, you?" I said returning the hug. I know you're probably thinking isn't he your ex that cheated on you? Yea, but no matter what I know Ryan is a good person deep in the inside.

He may not seem sweet and nice, but I know he is. He's helped me a lot even after the break up.

"Good" he said.

"So whatcha doing in Atlanta?" I asked him.

"Well I was bored and saw that you were in this event, so I came by to visit" he said.

"Ryan, you could have waited till I was back home?" I asked.

"Well, I have enough money to spare" he said with a laugh and he was right. He was probably the richest person i knew.

"So how did you get here? I thought you were back at the orphanage" he said.

"I got adopted, and they were in the event and I traveled with them here" I said and he look surprised.

"Oh, little Angie. Finally got adopted eh?" he said.

"Yea, and its odd, my parents are both twenty year olds but I love them no matter what" i said.

"Well i'm glad you're happy" he said.

"Thanks" I said to him.

"Wanna come hang with me and catch up?" he asked.

"Yea, sure" I said and we both walked to his car.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.

QOTC: what state are you from? Or country
Does everyone hate Bart? Lol