Chapter 60

A/N: this book is gonna be so long omg lol

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Angie!" Connor said running up to me and attacking me with a great big hug. I obviously hugged back.

"I've missed you for so many years" Connor said hugging me tightly.

"So have I! Gosh, i'm so happy you're here" I said.

"So am I little sis" he said.

"What the fuck! I thought you were dead!" I said.

"I freakin' thought you were! i thought you were dead!" he said.

"Well? What actually happened then?" I asked.

"Let's say each other's part of the story" he said motioning that I start with mine point if view.

"Okay, so I remember that mom and dad were in the building, and the fire started and there was no way to get them out in time. I wanted to go help but our uncle didn't let me go. I asked where you were and they said that you went to go help mom and dad and that you died and never came. I ended up living with uncle then aunt came to live with us a month later. Uncle killed aunt and then himself and I ran away, and ended up in an orphanage. I got adopted and here, I am" I said.

"Well, when mom and dad were in the building with the fire. Aunt told me that you wanted to help out and you got stuck inside. They told me that you died with our parents. I was with aunt at first, but I ran away. I was on the streets and got help from my friend Kian. Now here I am" he said.

"Wow, those fuckers" I said angrily. Even though they're dead I hate them now even more.

"Wow, they kept us apart for so many years" he said.

"Well at least we're together again" I said with a smile.

"Aww don't cry" he said hugging me.

"I'm sorry, i've just missed you so much" I said.

"Stop, i'm missed you too. I'm going to cry" he said back.

"So what has happened these past years?" he asked.

"Nothing much, just orphanage and got adopted" I said.

"You're still a boring sister" Connor said.

"And you're still the annoying one" I said. I mean Connor and I are complete opposites. Our personalities are different. He got the looks from dad and I got the looks from mom.

"Gosh, even though I thought you were dead, you're still lame" he complained. Yep, I missed all these years just to get called lame.

"Wow, I love you too Connor" I said.

"I love you Angie" he said.

"So what have done?" I asked him.

"Well, I'm in a group called o2l and i'm a Youtuber and I have over two million subscribers" he said.

"So people actually like watching you?" I asked.

"Funny" he said with a fake laugh.

"I'm kidding, but you managed to pursue your dreams of becoming a singer and entertaining people" I said.

"And you're a singer too?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"I always knew that you loved writing music, to let go of your feelings" he said.

"Yea, I guess" I said.

"So you're starting your tour tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yea, here in LA" I said.

"I'll make sure to be there to support your first concert, little sister" he said.

"Yay, I'm glad" I said.

"Here type your number" he said handing me his phone and I handed him my phone.

"Seriously? Connor the King of Awesome?" I asked.

"That sounds like a good contact name" he said with a laugh.

"I never understood how you managed to stay happy and positive almost all the time" I said.

"Simple, I missed you, mom and dad. When I felt sad, I grabbed a friend that I trusted and talked about it. It's better to talk than to keep inside of you" he said.

"Oh, I kept it all inside all these years" I said.

"Well you shouldn't do that" he said.

"I know. I have friends and family to help now" I said.

"So do you like your adopted family?" he asked.

"I mean Mahogany and Jacob are the closest things I have to a mom and dad. They're amazing, great people" I said.

"I'm glad but this is totally off topic, but do you think they have avocado in this house?" he asked.

"Oh my gosh, you still have those cravings for avocado?" I asked.

"Yes, avocado is amazing" he said.

"Well, even though we haven't seen each other for a long time, I don't know what to talk about" he said awkwardly.

"Same" I said with a laugh.

"So is the Jeremiah guy your boyfriend" Connor said with kissy lips.

"Yes, he's amazing" I said.

"Well I approve of him, without him I wouldn't have came to the party, and been convinced that you were alive. I was about to beat the shit out of him too" he said.

"Yea, he convinced me too and I was about to hit him in his man zone" I said and Connor started laughing.

"Yea, he really convinced me well. He also told me proof that you were here and the bracelet" he said.

"You still have it?" he asked.

"Yes, its the closest connection i have with my birth parents" I said, showing him my bracelet.

"Same" he said back.

"I can't believe that when I left to the studio you arrived at the party, the other time" I said.

"I know right" he said back.

"I'm so glad that we got reunited, thanks to your boyfriend" Connor said giving me a hug.

"I know" I said, being thankful for all the things, Jeremiah has done for me.

"Eww. I just realized that i've hugged you" Connor said with a laugh.

"Oh shut up" I said with a laugh.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.

QOTC: Favorite book on Wattpad? (I want to read some really good ones, doesn't matter what fandom)

Wattpad or real books?