Chapter 81

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

We arrived at the hotel and everyone went up to Jacob and Mahogany's room where we were going to eat.

Jacob and I stayed behind so we could pick up the pizza. We went to the front desk and they handed us four boxes of pizza.

"Thanks" Jacob and I said and we started walking towards the elevator.

"You need change, you're still wearing that" Jacob said.

"I'll eat pizza and then change" I said.

"Fine" he said.

"It's not like I'm attracting anyone" I said. Let's be real, I don't have the worlds best body. I don't have a thigh gap. I wouldn't say i'm really fat, but i'm not super skinny either more in the middle. I mean i'm comfortable in my own body to wear dresses and shorts. If I wasn't then I wouldn't wear them.

(A/N: Reference on how Angie looks would actually be Lana Del Rey, but with just some different adjustments and younger version look)

"But you're beautiful in everyone's eyes, and you do attract people" Jacob said. The elevator stopped and we both walked out and walked towards Jacob's room. We all went there and we all sat down. Matt joined us but soon left with Taylor because Taylor wanted to change into something more comfortable.

"This pizza is amazing" Hayes said taking a bite of his slice. I grabbed a pepperoni slice and started eating.

"I can't believe you and Tate are almost leaving already" Mahogany said.

"Yea, let's not think about that then" I said.

"You're still wearing that?" Jacob asked.

"I love the vest, you should let me borrow that some time" Mahogany said.

"Defiantly" I said.

"I'll be back" I said standing up.

"Don't expect any pizza left" Hayes shouted and I walked out of Jacob and Mahogany's room. I walked over to my room, unlocked it and left it slightly open. I didn't turn on the lights since the light from the door was bright enough to me to see. I was still wearing the vest and shorts so I decided to change out of them. I grabbed a tank top and pajama pants. I started changing and heard the door close. Strange.

I took off the vest and I felt like someone was inside the room. I looked to my left and right didn't see anyone or anything. I walked over and turned the lights and I felt two arms grab me from behind. I panicked and elbowed whoever was grabbing me and they still didn't let go.

"Calm down babe" I heard the voice say, I could really smell the strong scent of alcohol, and I looked back and it was freaking Taylor. He closed the door and walked with me to the bed.

"Taylor, let go" I yelled and tried to get to the door but he placed his dirty hands on my mouth.

"I can see you want to have sex since you're only in your bra and shorts" he purred into my ear.

"I was changing you stupid ass, let me go" I said.

"Calm down, we obviously couldn't have sex in the car since there were people" he said trying to take my shorts off.

"You had to much to drink, let me go" I yelled. I tried to get help but I struggled with Taylor on top of me.

** Tate's POV & Thoughts **

I wonder why Angie's taking to long, maybe I should check on her. Unless she undecided on what to wear to go to bed.

"I think i'll be checkin on Angie" I said standing up.