Chapter 77

A/N: for those that want something juicy and that think that this book is getting quite boring, I know it does. I mean I can't just jump into a conflict just like that, I need things to happen and have things normal before things happen . Well at least as a writer I see it like that.

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I woke up around 10:24 and I went directly into the shower. I took a quick shower, since I had some things to do. I finished showering, wrapped a towel around myself and did all my other things; brushing teeth, etc.

I put my clothes which was:

White Muscle Tee that had a black cross

Black Shorts

Long weed socks

Black Converse

After getting my clothes on I blow dried my hair and left it naturally. I sat on my bed and I noticed that Tate was waking up.

"Good Morning Tate, you finally woke up. It's eleven, and yea" I said.

"I'm just so tired" he said.

"Of what?" I asked with a laugh.

"Well, Hayes and I went to go eat around two in the morning and went site seeing again" he said.

"You went to go eat again at two in the morning?" I asked him.

"Yea, we went to a great Mexican restaurant" he said.

"And with what money?" I asked him.

"Oh don't worry, Hayes' used Nash's credit card, and I used yours" he said.

"Well, damn you. I hope your food was horrible" I said.

"It was actually quite spicy and delicious" he said.

"You should have at least brought me something" I said.

"Oh I was but Hayes and I ate some tacos we were going to bring you, it was irresistible" he said.

"Well thanks" I said.

"Don't worry, we'll go sometime" he said.

"Well, I have to go record something for Disney, want to come?" I asked him.

"Yea, i'll go with you" he said, getting up and grabbing some shorts and a random shirt. Boys; more exactly like Hayes' twin.

"After we can get something to eat" I said as we walked out of our room and walked down the hall.

"I'm not really hungry at the moment" he said.

"Good" I said and Carter and the Jacks were walking out of the elevator.

"Hey, where you guys heading?" Carter asked.

"I have a meeting and I have to record something" I said to them.

"Well have fun" Jack G said.

"Can you guys tell Jacob and Mahogany where i'll be going?" I asked.

"Yea, don't worry" Jack J said.

"Thanks" I said.

"Bye" we all said to each other. Tate and I took the elevator to the main floor, I went outside and got a taxi and gave him the location of the studio, which was located in the Palms casino.

"Do you know what your meeting is about?" Tate asked me.

"Well, I'm suppose to record a song or cover some song for Disney" I said.