Chapter 17

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I walked down the halls looking for my least favorite class, even though I haven't been in it. Spanish, was the class i've been looking for.

I walked around hoping i'd see Hayes but I didn't see him at all, he either was already in class or something.

I did the last thing I wanted, I went back to the front office and I had to ask the lady at the front desk.

"I'm kinda lost I can't find my spanish class" I said handing her my schedule and she looked at it.

"Go there and take a right and then a left and two doors down" she said like if it was simple to follow.

"Okay, thanks" I said and somehow I managed to remember what she said and I saw the classroom I was suppose to be in.

I wasn't that late I mean we still had like two minutes till the bell rings. I checked my schedule and my teachers name was Mrs. Reyes.

I was prepared to walk into the class subject I hated the most. I mean, things could be good in this school.

"Hola usted debe ser señorita Whitesides, como estas" she said as I approached her class.

"Uh. Hi and I'm good, you?" I said and walked inside the classroom and sat in an empty seat in the back of the classroom.

She then walked in and she looked like someone just pissed her off, really bad. It really sucks to be the person who pissed of a spanish teacher.

"Señorita Whitesides, ven acá" she said and i was confused.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Que vengas acá" she said

"Ummm. I'm confused" I said to her.

"She said to come here" a girl whispered to me and I slowly walked up to her.

"En esta clase no english, sólo español!" She yelled. What no english??

"Umm... I don't know if you knew this but I don't speak spanish fluently" I said.

"I repeat, no English in my class. No English at all, ever!!" she said with sass.

"This is spanish two, how are we suppose to be fluent?" I questioned.

"Go over there and come in here again, and walk in here with no English" she said pointing at the door. Okay now she's pissing me off, so I'll piss her off.

"You're speaking English, no habla English en tu clase" I said trying to remember my spanish from last year.

"Ve aya ahorita" she said pointing at the door. I was confused. Is she asking about the time.

"Uhh... Son las ten, nueveteen" I said awkwardly.

"Lárgate de mi clase" she said. Me being me, I was still confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Go to the principal office, i'm calling your parents for being disrespectful!" she said.

I grabbed my bag and left and before I left I said "You're speaking English" and left to the principal office.

Whoa wait... Never did I expect myself to end up in the principal office on the first day of school.

I wonder how i'm gonna explain this Jacob and Mahogany.

A/N: Thanks for reading! vote and comment.

QOTC: Do you take any foreign classes at school?