Chapter 47

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I walked outside and there was no sign of Jeremiah. He couldn't have walked fast, wait never mind he's athletic.

I decided to text him but I didn't have my phone with me. Well, now I have to go back to the kitchen with those idiots to get my phone.

I walked back inside and awkwardly walked toward the kitchen, and believe it or not they were still eating, except for Mahogany and Matt.

"Where are you going?" Cameron asked as I grabbed my phone from the seat I was sitting on.

"To find my boyfriend, who you guys were fucking rude to" I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry Angie. We're just not in a good mood" Jacob said innocently.

"Bullshit, that's no way to treat someone who you don't know or who didn't deserve it" I sassed as I walked out of the kitchen and Matt and Mahogany were chilling in the living room.

"Hey, sorry about the whole dinner" Mahogany said walking toward me and offering a hug.

"I don't even know what to say, Jeremiah literally wanted to make a good impression but they had to screw everything up" I said accepting her hug.

"Don't worry, i'm happy for you" she said with a smile.

"They're all in a bad mood except for us. They got in an argument with some of the other guys so its crazy and dumb." Matt said.

"Whatever, they didn't have to let it all out on him, but i'll talk to you guys later. I'm going to go look for him" I said.

"Okay, good luck" they said and left to the kitchen.

I had no idea where he was and I opened my phone and I actually had a text from him that I didn't notice: Hey, i'm in your room.

I laughed at how innocent his text seemed and quietly walked up to my room and walked inside and Jeremiah was laying in my bed on my laptop.

"Hey Princess" he said with open arms.

"Hey, are you aright? Cause those little jerks are jerks" i said to him and I hugged back.

"Yea, i'm fine. I'm use to the judgmental things they have to say against models" he said.

"I can't believe you were so calm! You should of bitched back" I said to him.

"I know but they're your friends and family and I wanted to make a good impression" he said

"I know but you couldn't have let them been jerks to you" I said.

"I know, but I tried" he said.

"I know you did and I'm glad you did your best" I said to him.

"Well, can I kiss you now? I mean I wanted to kiss you after your parents approval but that won't happen for a while" he said. Aww he's adorable.

"Yes" I said and he leaned in and so did and he put his soft, gentle lips on my lips. The way he gently kissed my lips and left me amazed. I felt something inside of me I really never have felt before. All I can say is that it was absolutely amazing.

"Wow, that was amazing" he said with a big smile on his face.

"It was, very" I said and It actually was the best kiss I ever had.

"So we should go quickly into the kitchen to get some snacks so we can watch a movie?" I asked. I know the guys are down there and Jeremiah and I will probably have to see them again soon enough.