Chapter 69

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Tate, what does your mom usually make for your lunch? You're already late for school" I said looking through the fridge.

"Well she makes food, that's a start" he said placing his backpack on the table.

"Do I really have to go? It's a living hell" he said groaning.

"You do" Jeremiah said nodding his head.

"You two should exchange numbers" Jeremiah said and Tate and I exchanged numbers.

"There's only two days left of school. What's the point of showing up" Tate complained.

"Because you can see all your friends" I said.

"My friends live here in my house, which is food and movies" he said.

"Funny, i'm sure you have plenty of wonderful friends" I said closing the fridge.

"Fine" he said ruffling his curly hair. His hair wasn't curly like Harry Styles, his hair was styled upwards.

"What time is it?" I asked Jeremiah.

"11:36" he said checking his phone.

"Well, why don't we just have lunch and you can take me to school after? It's like lunch time at school" he said.

"Alright, we should go to Chipotle" I suggested.

"Ugh, no" Tate complained. Okay what's wrong with this kid.

"Why not? it's amazing there" I said.

"I know but i've eaten a lot of Latin food which is the same food they have a Chipotle. I mean if you wanted Latin food my mom could have made you some enchiladas or something" Tate said with a laugh.

"Fair enough, what do you want then?" I asked him.

"Hmmm... French Fries would be good right now" he said.

"Or Pizza" Jeremiah commented and Tate nodded his head in approval.

"Why don't you eat some pancakes again and we'll drop you off at school and then after school we'll pick up pizza and fries?" I asked him.

"Fair enough, i'll just take a bag of Doritos" he said grabbing a bag of Doritos and his backpack. I still can't believe how fit he is.

"Let's go drop him off them" Jeremiah said standing up and grabbing some keys off the counter. We all walked outside and got in the car that belonged to his parents and he started driving to Tate's school.

"Are you guys going to pick me up after school also?" he asked.

"Yea" Jeremiah said.

"Don't you have baseball practice today?" Jeremiah asked him.

"Not anymore, coach is away right now, so I don't think we'll be playing anytime soon" he replied.

"Okay" Jeremiah said and he pulled over by the front of the school.

"Well ya'll need to get me a tardy slip" Tate said getting off the car.

"I'll go" Jeremiah said and he walked with Tate inside. I got out my songbook out my bag and started writing some things. I mean even though I have an album out I can still write songs. It's my passion. Moments later Jeremiah arrived back inside the car and started driving back.

"You're still writing?" Jeremiah asked.

"You know I write a lot" I said.

"I know" he said driving.