Chapter 61

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"I'm just so happy to see you again" I said.

"So am I Angie" he said with a smile.

"I'm so glad that I got adopted by Mahogany and Jacob because if I wasn't I wouldn't be where I am today" I said.

"Yea, i'm happy that you have loving parents" he said.

"Thanks, i'm glad you have loving friends, and now i'm here for you too" I said.

"Thanks, i'm here for you too always" he said.

"Let's go downstairs and have fun on your night" he said.

"Alright" I said and we both walked downstairs.

"Wassup!" Connor said.

"Well you two took forever in there" Taylor complained.

"Well, I would probably like to spend time with my brother" I said and some of them were shocked.

"Brother?" some of them asked.

"Yea" I said.

"Since when?" Hayes asked.

"Since I was born then she was" Connor said.

"Seriously?" Taylor asked.

"Yea, long story, short. When we were kids we were separated and now we're reunited" Connor said.

"We're happy for you guys!" Mahogany said and everyone agreed.

"Well, why don't we just have fun!" Connor said and everyone started talking. Mahogany being the DJ she started playing music. I made my way to the couch and sat down and went on my phone because I'm really social. Sarcasm. Moments later a girl with beautiful eyes sat next to me.

"Hey, i'm Andrea" she said and offered a hug.

"It's nice to meet you, i'm Angie" I said hugging back.

"Well, happy birthday" she said.

"Thanks" I said.

"I love your eyes" she complimented.

"I love yours too!" I complimented back.

"We should hang out some time" she said.

"Defiantly" I said and we exchanged numbers.

"So how are you today?" she asked.

"I'm great actually, you?" I asked.

"I'm good too" she said.

"Okay, i'm sorry that I'm asking this but I have a friend named Joey Graceffa and he likes your music and well I was wondering if you could sign this" she said taking out an album which was the one I made.

"Yea my pleasure" I said grabbing a pen and signing my name which was just simply Angie and it was cursive and the 'i' had a heart instead of the dot. I also wrote 'I love you Joey :)'"

"Thanks, I can't wait for us to hang out, and well have a fun night" she said standing up and walking to who I assume was her boyfriend because she kissed him on the cheek. Well unless they're friends with benefits or I don't know.

Moments later two other guys came with Connor. Once had a nose piercing/ the one Andrea kissed and a guy with great hair.

"These are my friends Ricky and Kian" Connor said.