Chapter 42

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I woke up around 8:32 and I didn't really want to leave Jeremiah's arms since they were more comfortable than my bed's pillows.

I looked at Jeremiah and he laid there like an Angel. He seemed calm and happy in his sleep and it was just adorable. I stroked his dark hair to the side of his head.

I got out of the bed and walked towards my closet so I could wear something for the day. I grabbed the first dress I saw and took it with me to the bathroom.

I did the same things i do in the shower. My hair, body, etc.

I was out of my warm shower and got out dried my hair and body. I grabbed my clothes and got in them.

My outfit was:

Black Lace Dress with Sleeves

All Black Converse

Cross Bracelet

I really liked the dress because the sleeves had a flower design which I really liked.

I did my simple and usual make up which was just mascara. I curled the bottom tips of my hair because I really didn't want to spend a long time curling all of my long hair. I still felt like I needed something to wear that I didn't have on. Something for my hair but I wasn't sure what.

I got out of the bathroom and it was 9:14 and I went to go check on Jeremiah but he wasn't in bed ... I went downstairs and I could hear someone in the kitchen who I assumed was him.

I walked into the kitchen and It was Jeremiah who was mixing some batter, which I'm pretty sure were for either pancakes or waffles.

"Oh hey, well you look absolutely stunning" he said staring me in the eyes.

"Thanks, what are you doing?" I asked, which was dumb since I knew what he was doing exactly.

"I was cookin' and tryin' to cook something for you" he said with a smile.

"You don't have to do that for me" I said to him.

"Oh, but I want to" he said preparing to cook some pancakes.

"Here, i'll take over, you can go take a shower and you can help me after" I said.

"Fine, just this time" he said walking up to my room.

I started making the pancakes, while I was cooking them, I also made some eggs and bacon. I finished it up and put the food on two plates and our breakfast was ready.

---

I was editing my songs for the album. The only problems I had was that I needed a title for one song. I had some lyrics that I had to fix on some.

I really didn't care if Jeremiah saw my book since I trusted him and I had already told him about it.

He was still in the shower and it's been like fifth teen minutes, I shouldn't be complaining since I took like an hour to get ready, but yet again I'm a girl. But yet again Nash once took over an hour to get ready.

I sat down finishing one of the songs. I still needed a final chorus. I went through the song and I still couldn't think of anything. I had things like:

I've seen the world
Done it all
Had my cake now
Diamonds, brilliant
And Bel Air now

&

Hot summer days, rock 'n' roll
The way you play for me at your show
And all the ways I got to know
Your pretty face and electric soul

"Hey, sorry I took a while" I heard a voice say and It belonged to Jeremiah.

"It's fine" I said and looked at him and he had shaven his face and he looked even more amazing than he did before.

"You shaved?" I asked.

"Yea" he replied.

"Now I feel bad, that you had to cook everything on your own" he said while sitting down.

"Don't worry about it, you didn't even take half the time I take in the bathroom" I said.

"Well, I want to say again that you look
Amazing today like everyday" he said.

"Oh, stop." I said while blushing.

"Its true, I don't even know why you wear make up, you have beautiful face" he said.

"Stop, I look bad without make up. Make up is my last hope" I said a bit louder because he was making my cheeks turn a shade of red.

"Even though that's false, i'd like you even if you weren't beautiful. I love your personality and the things about you" he said.

"Seriously stop and let's eat breakfast" I said grabbing a fork.

"Maybe because if I don't stop sayin' the truth you'll turn into a cute little tomato. But seriously i'd like you no matter " He said with a chuckle.

"Even, when I got nothing but an aching soul?" I asked.

"Even that, no matter what. I'd be here for you" he said.

"What about if I was no longer young or beautiful?" I asked him.

"Nice one, like I said you're perfect no matter what" he said with a smile.

Oh my gosh.

Young And Beautiful. Young And Beautiful.
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will

Fuckin' perfect. That's all I needed for the song I was working on.

"Angie?" Jeremiah said pulling me out of my thoughts and bringing me back to reality.

"I fuckin' love you! Thanks so much" I said running up to him and giving him a hug. He was surprised but he soon hugged back.

"Really? Wait what did I do?" he asked as I opened my songbook and finished writing the song that had no title and no chorus.

"You helped me finish a song!" I cheered and did the final touches on it.

"Well, i'm still confused but i'm glad I helped" he said with a smile.

"I can just kiss you right now. I just wanna kiss you!" I thought to myself.

"Wait you want to kiss me?" he asked, I was extremely embarrassed.

"I said that out loud huh" I said awkwardly.

"Yea, but its okay because i'd kiss you too" he said back.

"I just finished my new song Young and Beautiful because of you" I said.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.
QOTC: Favorite ice cream flavor?