Chapter 31

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I woke up and I was still tired. I wouldn't be awake but Hayes woke me up so I could go downstairs with him so he could eat Breakfeast twice.

It was around 11:32 and I guess I was really tired last night for some odd reason. I don't care since I love to sleep.

"Hayes, I look like a zombie. I'm not going downstairs looking like this" I said as he dragged me to the door.

"I'm still hungry" he said. Gosh, why didn't he just stay downstairs and gone with someone else.

"Let me go take a shower" I said and tried to get in the shower.

"I'm hungry. Do you not understand" he asked.

"Go alone" I said to him.

"Please, I don't want to be a loner eating food alone" he said.

"Let me put my shoes on" I said as I put on my shoes. Right now I'm wearing sweats and a tank top. My face looks like it got ran over by a truck twice.

We walked downstairs and no one was there except for Bart.

Hayes and I grabbed food from the Breakfeast buffet and we sat down at the table Bart was sitting.

"Hey bud" Bart said to Hayes, giving him a handshake.

"Hey, how are you?" Hayes asked as he ate and I just sat their listening to him.

"I'm great, you?" Bart responded.

"Great, foods great also" Hayes mumbled with food in his mouth.

"I can tell" Bart said with a laugh.

"Well I got to go, see ya" Bart said and left. Well he either doesn't want to talk to me.

"How come you don't talk to Bart?" Hayes asked.

"He doesn't talk to me" I said with a laugh.

"Oh okay" Hayes said as he ate.

We both ate in silence and Breakfeast was delicious. Hayes and I talked and talked. Hayes bragged about how he was a better "twerker" than Matt and Taylor.

"So do you know how to twerk?" Hayes asked.

"Excuse me?" i questioned.

"Do Y O U know how to T W E R K or know what that is?" he said again slowly.

"I know what that is and I don't know. Don't ask. Fucked up generation" I said and he just smiled.

"You're right" he said standing up and "twerking". Idiot.

"Stop" I said standing up and throwing away my thrash. So did Hayes and he threw his trash away also.

"Can we go back up to our room so I could get ready" I asked and he nodded.

We walked back up to our room and Shawn was playing on his guitar. For some odd reason I recognized the beat and rhythm. I'm probably just paranoid.

"Oh hey guys" Shawn said scratching the back of his head.

"Hey" we both said and I went to my clothes and Hayes laid on his bed.

I grabbed my clothes and headed towards the Shower. I turned on the shower and took a quick shower, since we were suppose to be in a meeting in a bit.

I got out and dried myself up and grabbed my outfit and put it on. My outfit was:

Red Skater Dress

Black Vans

Infinity Necklace

I did my make up which was just simple mascara. I left my hair the way it looked after I dried it. I brushed it and it looked good enough. I got out the room and went back to where the boys were and just sat on my bed.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.

QOTC: who's your favorite actor?