Chapter 84

Happy Birthday Lana Del Rey & Rebecca Black 💞💞

A/N: I think I'll be doing the Lana idea , it'll be her stage name. Just to clear things up. The Magcon guys and her friends will still call her Angie. But then idk cause people still don't like the idea 😒

A/N: oo and for those cash shippers, theres a lot of cash in this chapter.

** Weeks Later **

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Angie do you want ice cream?" Tate shouted from the kitchen.

"Yea" I shouted back.

"Cookie Dough or Oreo?" he shouted.

"Both" I shouted back. Oh did I mention that we're at Jeremiah's house?

Ever since the SNL performance, things didn't really go well for me. I'm known for the worst performance at SNL.

Critics were little dicks and said many negative things and snotty celebrities tweeted me stuff that were irrelevant to my persona.

I didn't even know half the people that said negative things about me. The only person that really defended me besides my family and friends was David Letterman the host.

I mean I was nervous and shit, but I guess it was still horrible. Do I care that I got negative reviews and critics? Not really.

The only thing that sucks is that I had to cancel the tour and stop selling tickets for a while. I'm basically not liked here in the United States, but I'm more loved in Europe; countries like France, United Kingdom, Germany and Spain.

Even my company wants me to move to the United Kingdom. Its big step but I don't think i'd go.

I'm still waiting for Jeremiah to come home, so yea.

The only productive things i've done was pretty much write two new songs; Black Beauty and Shades of Cool

I like them they're probably more dark but hey, I like them and wrote them.

"Here ya go" Tate said handing me a bowl with ice cream.

"Thanks" I said.

"Are we still going shopping?" I asked.

"Uh yea sure I guess" he said.

"Come on it'll be fun. I'll buy you clothes since you're going to be living with your brother" I said.

"I can just have my parents ship me my clothes" he said.

"Please" I said finding any excuse to buy clothes. Hey, shopping is fun even if you don't buy clothes.

"Fine" he said eating his ice cream.

"Okay, we'll finish up are ice cream and we'll go shopping" I said.

"Okay" he said.

"It's been weeks and your brother hasn't come back" I said with a sigh.

"That means he's doing good in the game" Tate said.

"Just finish your ice cream, and we can go shopping Tate" I said.

"Alright, chill" he said with a laugh.

** Nash's POV & Thoughts **

"Hey, Cam" I asked him as I sat on the bed. We finised up MagCon Toronto show and now we were in our room.

"What?" he asked.

"Are you okay? You've been acting weird" I asked him.

"Yea why?" he asked.