Chapter 23

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"We're home!" I heard Mahogany shout.

They all walked to the living room and they all looked a bit tired.

"How was it?" I asked them.

"It was great thanks" Jacob responded.

"I'm gonna go shower" I heard Shawn say and he stood up and left.

"So we'll we" Mahogany said and Jacob and her left,

"I'm gonna use your shower Angie" I heard Jacob shout

"Alright!" I said. Now that I think of it, if he didn't ask, then does that mean they were gonna shower together?

Cameron just sat down next to me and he was on his phone, and I kept on watching the boring TV.

"So are you excited to meet the other guys?" Cameron asked.

"I guess" I said.

"I'll just tell you some things you should know" he said to me.

"Okay" I said giving him all my attention.

"Carter can be a flirt but he's chill, Aaron is nice and innocent so he's cool. Jacks are both cool and funny. Taylor, well he's Taylor. He's probably the biggest flirt out of all of us but he's reasonable. You already know Hayes, he mostly eats and is annoying." He said and they all seem like an interesting group.

"Alright thanks for the advice" I said and he nodded his head.

"So how do you like living here?" he asked.

"It's great. I'm grateful to have Jacob and Mahogany as my parents" I said and he smiled.

"well, I'm glad you like living here" he said with a laugh.

We then spoke and spoke about what they did in their interview and what it was about.

"We're home!" I heard Nash shout and Matt and him walked down to the couch and Matt sat next to Cameron and Nash sat next to me.

"Where were you guys?" Cameron asked them.

"Oh, we just went around town and just hung out" Nash said.

"Sounds great" Cameron said.

"How was the interview?" Matt asked back.

"It was great, thanks" he replied.

"So did Mahogany and Jacob pick you and Hayes after school?" Nash asked.

"Uhh. Yea" i said to him, remembering Mrs. Reyes.

"Did you guys get in trouble or something? Since you guys got out of school early" Nash questioned.

"Yea kinda" I said to him.

"What did you guys do?" Matt said with a laugh.

"Well Hayes was eating and doing something" I said.

"Typical Hayes" Cameron said.

"What about you?" Nash asked.

"I had some misunderstanding with my spanish teacher" I said and they laughed.

"You're such a rebel" Matt said.

"It's all good. Hayes and I are going to be homeschooled now" I said.

We then all either watched Tv or were on our phones. I went on Instagram and I had over 200,000 followers not a 200 and a k. See I learned the difference.

I went outside and took a picture which is called a selfie and uploaded it and yea. I feel so involved with social medias.

I went back inside and sat down on the couch.

"Ready to go everyone" Jacob asked and we all said yea.

I got in a car with Jacob and Mahogany and the other guys in Cameron car's and we were on our way to the other guys' house.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.
QOTC: Who would you choose to sit between all the Magcon Guys for an hour?