Chapter 8

** Mahogany's POV & Thoughts **

"Guys guess what!" Nash said and we all gave him our attention,

"What?" Jacob asked him and we all waited for an answer.

"MagCon Atlanta is in like two weeks!" Nash cheered and everyone else did except for Jacob and I. I guess you could say that Jacob and I are going to be more focused in Angie.

"Sounds great. . ." I said to them and they looked at me odd,

"I know you have Angie, but your DJ Mahogany and you're Jacob Whitesides! We need you guys to be there" Matt said.

"I guess, we'll just think about it" Jacob said.

"You can even bring Angie along!" Cameron suggested.

"We'll just see what happens" I said and Jacob and I were off to our room.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Jacob asked me, referring to my girls day with Angie

"Yes!" I cheered, I really was. I wanted to get to know her, and hopefully she'd talk to me and hopefully give me some trust

"I'm glad you are" he said back and kissed my cheek,

"I have a feeling that adopting her is one of greatest things we've done" Jacob whispered in my ear.

"I do too" I whispered back to him.

We then both just cuddled in bed.

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I decided to stay in my room for a while and went and grabbed my phone and I had nothing to do on it so I plugged it back in its charger.

I decided to get a glass of juice in the kitchen and Nash was there

"Hey, Good Morning" he said giving me a hug, and I kinda pushed him back, because I didn't even know him and yea.

"Uh. Good morning" I said and walked up to my room.

I went to my room and sat down and grabbed my songbook and kept on working on my new song "West Coast" and others. It was actually quite great.

I was playing a game called Flappy bird and for some reason the pointless stupid game was actually quite fun and addicting, and then there was a knock on the door and I opened it and Mahogany and Jacob were there.

"Hey" they both said and gave me a hug, and I was still a bit shocked, since this never really happens.

"Uh, hey" I said back to them and they smiled.

"Well, I'm going to get ready, so we can go later on our girls day" she said and I nodded.

"Why, don't you come hang with me while Mahogany, gets ready" Jacob said and grabbed my wrist, and I flinched.

Since, my uncle and aunt grabbed me violently and many possible ways.

"Whoa, sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he said quietly, and I had to be strong since they are trying to be nice and I just nodded and went with him and sat down on the couch.

I sat down next to Jacob awkwardly, then Nash sat next to me, and it got more awkward,

"So how do you feel today?" Jacob asked me.

"Better, than last night" I said quietly and he nodded.

"Why don't we make you social medias!" Nash said and I was confused.

"I have no friends" I said to them.

"We're your new friends!" Nash cheered and I gave him a small smile.

They helped me make three accounts on three social medias called Instagram, Vine, and Twitter.

My phone started to buzz so I was kinda confused, but I Jacob changed my settings to getting no notifications.

"We just gave you a shoutout and soon all the guys well, so have fun with our fans" Nash said,

"Fans?" I asked confused.

"Yea, our fans" Jacob said.

"Okay" I said.

"Hey, Angie. I'm almost ready" Mahogany interrupted and I nodded.

"Umm.. thanks guys" I said to them and went upstairs.

I hope this is a good girls day.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.
QOTC: Who would you like Angie shipped with (; ? Between Nash, Shawn, Matt, and maybe even Cameron. This won't be official.