Chapter 56

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I headed downstairs where everyone was waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" they asked.

"Yea" I said and Jeremiah grabbed my hand and walked me to the passenger seat of the truck.

Matt and Cameron also got in the truck with Jeremiah and I. Shawn and Nash got in the car Mahogany and Jacob were in. Jeremiah is suppose to follow them to the place we were going.

"So Angie when are you ever performing a song for us! We've never heard you sing, only on the album that we all just bought" Matt said.

"I don't know, maybe when I sing live?" I said.

"Oh my gosh, I'll be honest with you. Some of the songs make me feel sad" Cameron said.

"I know, I mean like I'm not some rock or metal artist. I'm considered alternative, which is slow and quieter music" I said.

"But some of the songs are great" Matt said.

"Thanks" I said.

"You're probably going to make more money than Bart" Cameron said with a laugh.

"What up with everyone and involving Bart?" I asked annoyed.

"I don't know, he's like a Mr. Krabs" Matt said.

"Do ya'll hate him?" Jeremiah asked with a laugh.

"Not really, but he's just fun to make fun of" Cameron said.

"No, because we kinda get to be more involved with the fans cause of him" Matt said.

"I do, he cares more about money" I said.

"So do you guys know where we headin'?" Jeremiah asked.

"No, all I know is that they have great food" Matt said.

I was getting bored so I went through my social medias. First I went through Instagram.

"Guys, do you know if I have a snapchat?" I asked.

"Umm. I don't think you do why?" Cameron asked.

"There's a Instagram account who literally is getting followers because they claim to have my snapchat" I said confused.

"Oh, some people do that. It's annoying" Jeremiah said.

I commented on one of the pictures where they claim to have my snapchat with: I didn't even know what snapchat was, I don't have one lol

I closed out Instagram and went to twitter and saw what people tweeted me:

@Doggstv2813; @AngieWhitesides I love the new album, queen #youngandbeautiful

@hatersg0nnahaaat33; @AngieWhitesides you make me ears bleed, no don't try

@mattsbabbyyyyy7822: @AngieWhitesides: you're so beautiful, I can't wait for you to have a tour 💕💁

There was more and more, I favorited about the first twenty nice tweets and ignored the mean ones.

"We're here" Jeremiah said and we all got off and met with the other guys inside.

We were escorted to a private section of the restaurant and we all sat down and ordered are food and drinks.

"So, Angie. I know this isn't the best time to talk about it but do you actually smoke?" Jacob asked, everyone giving their attention to me.

"Yes, but before I get lectured, Jeremiah already did so its all good" I said.

"Okay good" Jacob said.

"I mean, you guys would have eventually had caught me doing it... So yea" I said.

"Which you guys will never catch her because she won't do it" Jeremiah said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"So are you okay with people knowing or something?" Nash asked.

"Yea, I mean I do it, I won't lie about that" I said.

"Would you smoke it on stage?" Matt asked.

"Probably" I said with a laugh.

"But she won't smoke as long as I'm with her" Jeremiah said.

"Okay, bottom line is that I have done it and it doesn't bother me if people know. I probably won't do it" I said.

"So Angie, is Lorde your new enemy?" Shawn asked.

"Why do you say that?" I asked confused.

"She've said some negative things about you already" Mahogany said.

"Really?" I asked. I really didn't care.

"In an interview they were talking about you" Jacob said.

"What did she say?" Cameron asked.

"So she said 'She's great, but to Angie Whitesides record and the whole time I was thinking its so unhealthy for young girls to be listening to, you know: i'm nothing without you.' This sort of shirt tugging, desperate, don't leave me stuff" Matt said reading it off his phone.

"She also said that you were irrelevant" Shawn said.

"Well, then. I guess she has her opinion" I said.

"Aren't you going to insult her back?" Nash asked.

"Nah. She's like my age, and she does her stuff and I do mine" I said.

"Do you want to hear more of the negative stuff?" Matt asked.

"Sure why not" I said.

"A lot of companies have reviewed your album and Rolling Stone described you as 'just another aspiring singer who wasn't ready to make an album yet. Given her chic image , its surprising how dull, dreary and pop-starved Born To Die is.'" Cameron said reading off his phone.

"Boston Globe's review said 'is a staggering disappointment that's more of a sketch than a statement" Nash said reading off his phone.

"MTV, said some good things 'No matter how you view her, you've got to give Angie and her team credit for creating an album that fills the room and the headphones" Shawn said reading off his phone.

"That's pretty much it" Jacob said.

"Are you okay?" Jeremiah asked.

"Yea, I'm fine. I mean I didn't expect everyone to like me. I like the way I did the album, I choose the way everything about it is" I said.

"Good, because we support your music Angie" Mahogany said.

"Thanks" I said and then are food arrived and we all started eating the delicious food.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.

QOTC: how do you deal with stress? {music}