Chapter 65

A/N: idk why but I was about to make Nash and Cameron gay for some reason cause #cash . What if I made them official lol 😂😂 ?

(A/N: if you're against gays, don't comment against this ^ -.-)

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Babe, wake up" Jeremiah said shaking me.

"If you want food, I hid some Oreos in my closet" I mumbled.

"Wait what?" he said with a laugh.

"If you want something else than go to the kitchen" I said not really knowing what he had said.

"No, wake up. The guys are about to leave" he said and I got up.

"You should carry me since you enjoy doing that" I said.

"Fine" he said turning his back against me and I hopped on. He walked downstairs and i'm surprise that he didn't drop me since its like 3 AM. When he made it downstairs, he gently just tossed me to the couch.

"Wow, you look dead" Shawn commented.

"Thanks" I said.

"So, is everyone ready?" Jacob asked.

"Yea, except Mahogany who still packing" Nash complained.

"She's a girl let her be" I said.

"What is she packing? The whole room?" Cameron asked.

"Maybe she is. She has to choose the right clothes and shoes for the right outfits" I said.

"Girls, are so complicated" Matt said.

"Sophia's a girl she'll be complicated as well" I said.

"Funny" Matt said.

"Who's Sophia?" Shawn asked.

"Just Matt's lady friend" I said.

"Anyways, I should go see why Mahogany is taking forever" Matt said going up the stairs.

"I think we should just fly to North Carolina today? So you could see your family" I asked Jeremiah.

"Great, I was gonna ask you that also" he said.

"We can order our tickets online so we don't have to go all the way to the airport" I said.

"Good" he said.

Moments later Mahogany came down carry one suitcase and Matt was carrying three suitcases that I assumed belong to Mahogany.

"I couldn't just choose a little so I brought a lot" Mahogany said.

"Well, we should get going the taxis are here" Jacob said.

"Bye guys, have a safe flight" I said to them.

"Take Care" Jeremiah said.

"Take care of Angie, Jeremiah" Jacob said and Jeremiah nodded his head.

"Bye, well take care guys" Mahogany said.

"Bye guys" Shawn, Cameron, Matt and Nash all said. They all got into their taxis and were gone.

"Let's go back to sleep" I said.

"Just rest for a bit on the couch, i'm just gonna order our tickets now" he said.

"Alright" I said closing my eyes.

---

I woke up and I was still on the couch and Jeremiah was also asleep.

"Is our flight today?" I asked him, shaking him a bit.

"Mhmm. It's a 1 today, so get ready" he mumbled and I checked the time and it was 9:43.

I got up and went to my room to shower. I turned on the water and took my shower and got out. I grabbed and putted on:

Blue Jeans

White Top

Black Vans

Black Sweater

After I was done with my shower I started packing. I packed a lot of clothes because I really didn't know if I was coming back home for a while.

---

"Jeremiah, let's go to your house so you can shower and pack" I said to Jeremiah and we left to go to his house.

QOTC: how are you today?