Chapter 24

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

Jacob drove and we talked. The other guys' house was just five minutes away.

"I really hope you like everyone" Mahogany said.

"I hope so" I said.

"And if anyone bothers you or annoys you, tell me and I'll kick their ass" Jacob said and I laughed.

"Jacob" Mahogany said playfully punching him.

"No, but seriously if somethings up tell us" Jacob said.

"Okay, I will" i said back.

"Don't worry there a group of great people" Mahogany said.

We arrived at the same time the other guys arrived.

We all got out and a curly haired guy opened the door and greeted us in. I walked inside next to Shawn and Mahogany.

"Yo! Shawn i thought you said you weren't gonna bring any hot girls" a guy with a bandana said putting his arm around my waist.

What the fuck? I don't want his arms around me.

"This one's a keeper she smells like roses" he said giving me a hug.

"She's off limits" Jacob said, giving him a glare.

"She's the beautiful girl with adopted, Taylor. This isn't some girl okay?" Mahogany stepped in, before Jacob exploded.

"Oh yea, sorry. My name's Taylor" he said giving me a hug. Well this isn't awkward at all.

"Uhh.. Yea. My name is Angie" I said back to him.

It was getting awkward, but Cameron came in motioned me to come with him and we went outside.

"Well that wasn't awkward at all" Cameron said with a laugh and I laughed with him.

"Told you, Taylor was gonna be a flirt and weird." he said and he was right.

"Yea, I was so confused" I said.

"I thought Jacob and Mahogany told them about adopting me?" I questioned.

"They did, but Taylor tends to forget things" he said.

"We should go inside now" I said and he nodded.

We both walked inside and everyone was chatting in the living room. I walked and sat down next to Hayes.

"So why don't we introduce ourselves. I'm Carter" a guy said.

"I'm Aaron" the curly haired guy said.

"I'm Taylor" the weird guy said with a laugh.

"I'm Jack G" a guy with nice eyebrows said.

"I'm Jack J" a Blondie said.

"I'm Hayes, you're buddy" Hayes said.

"Well, nice to meet you guys, I'm Angie" I said.

Then after. We all chatted and I learned things about them and they learned a few things about me.

They actually are a sweet group of people and they are really funny also. They are popular on this ridiculous app called Vine.

"So Angie do you do anything?" Aaron asked me.

"Uh. Nothing really" I lied.

"Liar" Nash said and Mahogany, Jacob, Shawn, Cameron and Matt nodded their heads.

"I don't know what you guys are trying to say" I said.

"She can sing, she has her own songs that she's written" Cameron said.

"No I don't" I said and shook my head no.

"Yes" Nash said.

Then after for a bit, Nash gave up and we all talked and talked. Well they did, I was mostly on my phone playing this game called "2048" and it was actually pretty addictive and fun.

It was around five and Mahogany and Jacob decided to go back home now.

"Bye everyone is nice meeting you" I said and they responded.

They all wanted hugs and I guess I should give them a hug.

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I was bit retarded" Taylor said.

"Yea, it's fine. Don't worry" I said.

I said my goodbyes to everyone and Jacob, Mahogany and I got in the car and Jacob drove back home.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.
QOTC: If you had to get rid of one of the Magcon boys who would it be? lol