Chapter 74

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Tate, wake up. You're going to your last day of school" I said.

"Shut up, no" he said covering his face with a pillow.

"Tate, get the fuck up" I said for the fifth time.

"Ugh, alright alright" he said getting up.

"Get your ass up and get ready fast. I forgot to send you to school yesterday." I said and he grabbed a shirt from his closet.

"Okay okay" he said putting his shoes.

"I'll give you five minutes" I said and walked downstairs.

"Do we have to go, its only this dumb award shit and yea" he said walking down.

"Yea, we're going" I said walking with him outside and I started the car and started driving. Tate obviously giving me the directions to his school.

"It's only a shitty award, I repeat shitty award at a shitty school and I'm sleepy." he complained.

"Well we're getting your shitty award and you're gonna love it" I said.

"I didn't even eat breakfast" he said.

"Look, if you shut up and give me the directions. You only have to be there to receive the award and we're off to Vegas" I said.

"Vegas sounds awesome and okay" he said. Around eight minutes we arrived at his school, I parked and we walked inside. I kept some sunglasses on so I didn't cause any distractions. We walked into his school and we walked towards the office.

"Are you Angie Whitesides? Tate's guardian" a lady asked and I nodded my head.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Well, I came to pick up his award because he won't be attending school today" I said.

"Right" she said to me.

"Can I get Tate Wood's award and yearbook" the office lady shouted to another lady.

"Can you please take off your sunglasses?" she asked me.

"Why? I don't go to this school" I said.

"We don't need some drugged person and people cover their red eyes when they do drugs" she said and I removed my glasses and showed her my eyes.

"Okay, you're clear" she said and I placed my glasses back to my face.

"Off" she said and I did as I was told.

"So are you gonna miss me over the summer Tate?" she asked him.

"Uh sure" he said awkwardly and she smiled at his comment.

"Well, have a good summer" she said handing him an award paper and a yearbook.

"You too" he said and we both started walking to the front doors.

"OMG you're Angie Whitesides!" a girl said walking with nine other girls.

"I'll take a quick pic with all of you, because I really need to go" I said to them politely and Tate took the picture of the girls and I.

"Take care" I said to them and walked outside with Tate.

"Wait we need to take a picture with the award, my mom told me too" he said and I nodded my head.

"Give me your phone" I said and he handed me his phone and I opened up his camera and took a pic of him.

"You need to be in it" he said, I looked around and spotted this guy who was tossing a football with his friend.