Chapter 78

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"You can go find Hayes, while I talk to Mahogany?" I said as we entered the elevator.

"Are you trying to get rid of me or somethin'?" he asked.

"No, I need to talk to a girl" I said.

"Fine" he said and we walked out of the elevator and at the same time , Hayes walked out of his room.

"Hey, you two" Hayes said.

"Hey" Tate and I said.

"Hayes, why don't you and Tate go explore" I said.

"Why?" Hayes asked.

"Exactly" Tate said.

"Cause I said so, plus you guys can chill or something" I said.

"We'll need money for that, so give us cash" Hayes said.

"Yea, we want dinero" Tate said.

"Yea, whatever Tate said" Hayes repeated. I dug around my bag and handed them twenty bucks.

"Twenty bucks to share?" Hayes asked. I rolled my eyes at them and handed them another twenty dollar bill.

"That's better" Tate said.

"Well, text me or call me where you guys are heading, and don't spend the money on drugs" I said.

"We're using the money for food duh" Hayes said.

"Bye" I said walking towards Jacob and Mahogany's room.

"Bye" they repeated and walked away. I knocked on Jacob and Mahogany's room and moments later Mahogany opened the door.

"Hey!" she said and welcomed me inside.

"Hey, Angie" Jacob said walking out of the shower.

"Should I leave so you can change or something? This is kinda awkward" I said since Jacob only had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I can change in the bathroom" he said grabbing some clothes and heading back into the bathroom.

"So how was your meetings" Mahogany asked.

"They were good, recorded some stuff for Disney" I said.

"Sounds great" she said with a smile.

"Okay, so I needed to talk to you for some advice and stuff" I said.

"What's up?" She asked.

"So I'm recording a music video for one of my songs I believe tomorrow at night" I said.

"Okay, so far I don't see a problem" she said.

"And I'm doing Born To Die, and Taylor is going to be the guy in the video" I said.

"Taylor's going to do what?" Jacob asked walking out of the bathroom.

"For her music video" Mahogany said.

"I wanted Jeremiah to take the role, but you know he's too sweet and stuff. So they said Taylor would be best and theres some scenes where I have to touch him and he has to touch me and its going to be so weird and awkward" I said with one big breath.

"Yea, that is kinda awkward" Mahogany said.

"You have to do that with him?" Jacob asked.

"It was either someone I knew or some stranger and it feels wrong because i'm taken and I don't see Taylor in a love way you know?" I said.