Chapter 79

A/N: Shoutout to @Recoveryy for the amazing book cover! I love it so much ! :) Thanks again :)

** Connor's POV & Thoughts **

"Hey, Connor, there's a package for you" Kian said tossing me an envelope.

"Thanks" I said reading the package and it didn't say where it came from exactly. I opened the envelope and Inside was a letter it read:

Connor, you need to get Angie back to California and watch out for her. She could possibly be in danger and even her friends have a possibly of getting into trouble. Trust me, and contact your sister.

I looked on both sides of the paper and it didn't say from who it was from. This paper is quite strange and I don't know whether to believe it or not.

"You're getting love notes" Jc said with a wink.

"Who's the lucky lady?" Ricky asked.

"This isn't a lucky lady guys, this is serious" I said.

"Mhmm, lies" Trevor said.

"Then what is it?" Sam asked looking over my shoulder.

"It says: Connor, you need to get Angie back to California and watch out for her. She could possibly be in danger and even her friends have a possibly of getting into trouble. Trust me, and contact your sister." I said reading it off the letter.

"That's some crazy shit" Kian said.

"Is it a joke?" Trevor asked.

"I don't know, and I really hope it is" I said.

"Well, you're sister is hot so I don't know" Jc said.

"Yea, agreed" Sam said.

"My sister is involved in something and you guys are thinking about how hot she is?" I asked annoyed.

"Call her, and tell her" Ricky said.

"I'll do that" I said concerned and calling Angie.

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Let's go somewhere, Tate" I said to him.

"Yea, agreed this is boring" he said.

"Yea, let's go walk around" I said leaving the backstage of where the MagCon was held at. The guys wanted Tate and I to wait for them while they finished the show. We were walking and we bumped into Bart. Ugh.

"Angie, I haven't seen you in such a long time" he said with a laugh.

"Uh, yea" I said.

"How's the new life?" he asked.

"Its good" I said.

"I should get going" I said and walked passed him.

"Is that the Bart guy?" Tate asked with a laugh as we walked out and started walking through the streets.

"Yea" I said.

"You hate him don't you" he asked.

"Hate is a strong word. I'd say dislike" I said.

"Where are we headin'?" he asked.

"I don't know, its better than just sitting and doing nothing" I said taking a cigarette out of my purse.

"Seriously?" Tate asked.

"What, they're grape flavored" I said.

"Seriously?" he asked again.

"What?" I asked.

"Hand them over" he said.

"Fine" I said handing him the box and he threw them away in a garage can.