Chapter 11

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I was awoken by the sound of someone knocking on my door, and they wouldn't stop. So I managed to make it to the door and open it and it was a smiling Jacob.

"Uh, good morning" I said awkwardly and I was still super tired.

"Hey. We're going to Breakfeast with Mahogany, Shawn and I. So get ready!" he said happily.

"Okay" I said and he left and I slowly walked to the bathroom.

I turned on the water and got in and took a quick warm shower. I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair.

I grabbed on my outfit which was:

Blue Jeans

Black Tank Top that says "I ❤️ NY"

Black Cardigan

Black Vans

I left my hair normally and wore mascara and I guess I was ready for Breakfeast.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and Mahogany was the only one who was ready. Which is odd considering that we're both girls and we usually take longer.

"How did you sleep?" Mahogany asked with a smile.

"Great, you?" I asked back.

"Great, excited to spend time with Jacob?" she asked me.

"Kinda, I'm just kinda nervous." I said back with honesty.

"Don't worry girl. He really wants you to like him, since he told me. He's as nervous as you are" she replied back.

"Thanks, do you know where we're going. Well him and I after breakfeast?" I asked back.

"No, he never told me and this is bad news but since tomorrow's friday you get to go to school" she said awkwardly.

Eww. I hate school, since everyone doesn't really like me at my old school and I don't have any friends. I wish I was homeschooled instead.

"Okay" I said and sat down with her on the couch.

"So, what's Jox?" I asked her since I was still a bit confused.

"Oh, it's a ship name that people gave us. We have these hardcore JOX shippers" she said with a smile.

"What the heck is a ship? Like the ship you ride in the water?" I asked.

"No silly, it's like when you like two people that are dating or have a thing, you combine there name and then that's a ship. Its confusing but yea" she said.

"Oh okay, weird though" I said back. This generation is hella weird.

"You guys finally come down. You guys take longer than us" Mahogany said to Shawn and Jacob as they finally came down.

"I had to wake up Shawn" Jacob defended and he was right, Shawn looked dead.

"Are the other guys coming?" Mahogany asked.

"No, they rather be sleeping" Shawn said and we all got in Jacob's car.

Mahogany and Jacob were chatting about some things and Shawn was on his phone and so was I.

We all arrived at IHOP and we all walked in and requested for a table where many people weren't by.

I sat down next to Shawn and Jacob and Mahogany in front of us. Just seeing Jacob and Mahogany in love, brings back memories when I was in love with my ex boyfriend Ryan.

Ryan was your typical bad boy who I fell in love with while I was in the orphanage. I really loved him and we actually dated for almost a year. Long story, short he had been seeing other girls for more than a month while we were dating. He's a dick.

But I guess, the only good thing about him was that he gave me a bit of happiness, even though it was fake. Since we kinda broke up a months ago.

Our food had arrived and I ordered pancakes, Mahogany ordered waffles, Jacob ordered eggs, and Shawn ordered an omelette. we didn't order just one thing, our order came with other things also.

We all finished Breakfeast and we were all full. We ordered some extra food so we can take it back home to Nash, Cameron and Matt who didn't want to come.

We got back in the car, and Jacob started driving back home so we could drop off Mahogany and Shawn and the food.

We arrived back home and Jacob and I said our goodbyes and Jacob started driving again.

A/N: Hii thanks for reading. Vote and comment.

QOTC: Do you want a over-protective Jacob/Dad?