Chapter 21

A/N: If you think it's dumb that I made her a smoke, I'm sorry but please remember she grew up in a bad environment. I need to make her a bit more depressing in a way. I hope you know what I mean lol.

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I went outside to the backyard and sat down on a stool and sat down with my guitar.

Since summers almost here why not celebrate alone with my weird song Summertime Sadness? I mean Summers almost here and the sadness for it to come is strong.

I began strumming the guitar and began to sing:

Kiss me hard before you go

Summertime sadness

I just wanted you to know

That, baby, you're the best

I got my red dress on tonight

Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight

Done my hair up real big beauty queen style

High heels off, I'm feeling alive

---

I got that summertime, summertime sadness

S-s-summertime, summertime sadness

Got that summertime, summertime sadness

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

It honestly felt great to be able to finally be able to sing one of my songs without having the interruption of anyone.

Gosh, I think I need a cigarette right now for some odd reason. I grabbed my lighter and I grabbed a cigarette from my bag and I lighted it up.

I grabbed it with my hand and brought it up to my lips. I took a small breath, and I immediately felt my lungs full of smoke I just had inhaled. Then puffed out the smoke. Gosh, this felt wrong.

I kept on smoking my buddy for around seven minutes and I was prepared to practice another song. Maybe Ride? Maybe Video Games.

I looked through my book, and got scared by the sound of a someone falling?

I walked slowly to the direction the sound came from and I was aware of everything, since I was supposedly left alone.

I peeked and it was Shawn who was getting up and when he saw me have gave me a smile.

"How long have you been out here?" I questioned considering I don't like being stalked.

"Oh I just got out, because I thought I was home alone but I heard some noises out here" he said and thankfully he didn't hear me.

"Okay, good" I said and went back to where I was and I sat down on the stool with Shawn following behind me and it was obvious that he saw the cigarette in my hand.

"So why is a pretty girl like you smoking?" he asked taking the cigarette from my hand and holding it.

"I don't think I want a pretty boy like you dying at a young age" I said taking it back and dropping it on the ground and stepping on it.

"What I don't smoke everyday, just once in a while" I said and it was the truth. Like this is probably my fifth time smoking, so it's alright I guess. If I stop.

"So you think I'm pretty?" he said with a smirk.

"Sure, I guess" I said and grabbed my guitar and went back inside and I threw my cigarette in the trash can so no one else could see it.

** Shawn's POV & Thoughts **

I was watching TV and I heard someone singing outside? I mean who could it possibly be considering I am home alone.

I walked outside to the backyard and It was some girl singing, and it wasn't just some girl it was Angie!

Think I'll miss you forever

Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky

Later's better than never

Even if you're gone I'm gonna drive (drive, drive)

--

I got that summertime, summertime sadness

S-s-summertime, summertime sadness

Got that summertime, summertime sadness

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Wow, I've never heard of that song ever in my life. I really liked the song so I grabbed my phone and recorded the voice and now I have a good idea of the lyrics of the song and I bet the song is called "Summertime Sadness

It honestly was a beautiful song and it had meaning to it.

Considering that she didn't like me stalking her, I decided to go back inside. Me being the clumsy person I am I tripped over something and i'm pretty sure she heard it.

How long have you been out here?" she questioned considering that she didn't like being stalk or be heard when she sings, and she sings great honestly.

"Oh I just got out, because I thought I was home alone but I heard some noises out here" I lied and she seemed to believe me.

I noticed that she was smoking, and she should stop because it could hurt her.

"Okay good" she said and went back to the spot she was at and I followed behind her.

"So why is a pretty girl like you smoking?" I asked taking the cigarette from her hand and awkwardly holding it.

"I don't think I want a pretty boy like you dying at a young age" she said taking it back and dropping it on the ground and stepping on it.

"What I don't smoke everyday, just once in a while" she said and I felt like I believed her.

"So you think I'm pretty?" I said with a smirk.

"Sure, I guess" she said and grabbed her guitar and went back inside.

I was going to follow her inside but she left her songbook, and I really wanted to learn how to play the song, so I grabbed it and found the page that said "Summertime Sadness"

I looked over it and she had the music notes for playing the song on the guitar. This is great, since I know how to play the guitar. Hopefully she won't get mad since I took some pictures of the song and I think I want to try to play it myself.

A/N: Thanks for reading. vote and comment.
QOTC: Would you ship Angie with Shawn? lol